[App][1.6+] HelpDiabetes

Search This thread

gkenny1991

Jul 20, 2010
A app that calculated what you have eaten: carbs, prot, fat and kcal.
Also can calculate how much insuline a diabetes patient has to take.

add exercise, bloodglucose and medicine events.

has a history to!

Afther 3 months of hard work i released my first app on the market.
Current languages are English and dutch.

The database has food for almost every country in the world!

Try it out: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hippoandfriends.helpdiabetes&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwxLDEsImNvbS5oaXBwb2FuZGZyaWVuZHMuaGVscGRpYWJldGVzIl0.

leventbb

Jan 18, 2009
Looks nice. Definitely you've put great effort in this. As a feature request; I may have missed, but a chart option, showing calorie intake or blood glucose level would be great. Also a feature to enter weight would be nice as well.

Also I would suggest to mention some sort of disclaimer for insulin estimation feature.. because it depends a lot from patient to patient (ie- weight, age etc) and you may not want to give medical advice..

Nonetheless I like the app as a long time diabetic.

buffalosolja42

Aug 19, 2007
Gainesville
I am very proud of you for doing this.

I come from a family with a history of diabetes, I have seen loved ones have limbs amputated and dialysis this is something that people don't take seriously. I applaud your efforts I may have to buy my mother a android phone now so that she can utilize this.

MisterBuggie

Sep 16, 2008
Does this have an email function so I can email a log book to my doctor? I can't see anything about that on the app page.

duryard

Jun 15, 2010
Exeter
www.iscasilver.co.uk
This may be a bit far fetched and I have no idea if its possible but it would be awesome if you could take a picture of what you are eating, like a few biscuits or some such or a meal on a plate or scan a bar code on a packet of food and then the app will do the appropriately calculations???

gkenny1991

Jul 20, 2010
At the moment i have less time becaus i got other stuff to do for school.

But in my spare time i will keep working on this app.

Maybe next thing i can implement is the email function with the data.

darmidillo

May 6, 2008
This is really cool. We have always struggled for a mobile way to look up carbs for my son. He is seven now. Has had Type 1 for two years now. Thank you.

gkenny1991

Jul 20, 2010
database

If anyone has a bether/fuller food table with carbs/prot/fat and kcal in a csv, excel or txt file, you can always send it to me.

If it looks good i can add it to the app :D

Top Liked Posts