[ROM] Sprint 2.27.651.6 STOCK Deoxed + ODEX w/A2SD 2.7.5_pf4a |8/6/2010|

Search This thread

whiteonline

Apr 2, 2010
I didn't realize you could rename the folder, the one with the phone's serial number...on the SD card? Hmm. I generaly just rename the nandroid file with the name of the rom and date, ex : Fresh233OCJuly910AM This is Fresh 2.3.3 with OC kernal made July 9 at 10AM.

The date and time automatically put into the backup file name seems to be off by 7 hours for me, must be greenwich time??

Rename the directory where the img files are placed, not the S/N directory.

SN_DIR/RENAME_DIR/image_files.img

JB in AZ

May 19, 2010
Rename the directory where the img files are placed, not the S/N directory.

SN_DIR/RENAME_DIR/image_files.img
Hmm, must be the heat, but I'm not sure I follow you...When I make a nandroid backup, it gets saved on my SD card as follows: SD/nandroid/HTC99GHF12345/BDS-20100709-2300. I rename the BDS-20200709-2300 to (as an example) Fresh233OCJuly94PM. That way, I know exactly what nandroid I am using when I restore.

I'm sure it doesn't matter how we do it, as long as it works for us. :D

151jcolon

Jun 27, 2008

Attachments

• espresso_beta1.jpg
    espresso_beta1.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

mnxd9

Sep 3, 2008
Well my first custom rom is now installed, I'll let you know how we (wife's phone) like it.

Thanks for the hard work.

balak

Jun 17, 2010
Austin
Try flashing the rom right over top of the previous install, it sounds like something didnt install correctly. Probably something corrupted during install.

Thanks, this did the trick. I can connect to my home wireless network.
Do I have to reflash to get the different kernel ? I am guessing yes but not sure..

appreciate the response! you guys are doing great work. this forum and all this activity reminds me of a few years ago on ubuntu (breezy?)

nfinitefx45

Apr 12, 2010
Abingdon, MD.
Just flash the kernel from recovery adn reboot, no need to do anything else.
Thanks, this did the trick. I can connect to my home wireless network.
Do I have to reflash to get the different kernel ? I am guessing yes but not sure..

appreciate the response! you guys are doing great work. this forum and all this activity reminds me of a few years ago on ubuntu (breezy?)

nfinitefx45

Apr 12, 2010
Abingdon, MD.
Hello EveryOne, I am looking for some Rom Testers

Hello , I am getting ready to release a new rom that has been dressed up, it will be including several features a few that have been around and a few that haven't.
At the moment it is beta and will remain that way till all the features that I want are fully functional. Currently it will include FriendStream, App sharing, Flash (working but not perfectly) and a few other little addons, plus the continuation of the Zen theming.
Attached are just a few Screen captures of it running.
Any help from you guys would be great.
It Is currently named ZenHeroFX, not sure if I like that yet. LOL

To see more of the feature I am trying to bring to this rom check out the HTC WildFire I have gotten some, just want the rest

Attachments

• device.png
    device.png
    71.2 KB · Views: 78
  • device2.jpg
    device2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 70
  • device3.png
    device3.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 71
  • device4.png
    device4.png
    83.9 KB · Views: 68
  • device12.png
    device12.png
    87.4 KB · Views: 79
  • device6.png
    device6.png
    86 KB · Views: 69
  • device8.png
    device8.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 67
  • device9.png
    device9.png
    12 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

151jcolon

Jun 27, 2008
Hello , I am getting ready to release a new rom that has been dressed up, it will be including several features a few that have been around and a few that haven't.
At the moment it is beta and will remain that way till all the features that I want are fully functional. Currently it will include FriendStream, App sharing, Flash (working but not perfectly) and a few other little addons, plus the continuation of the Zen theming.
Attached are just a few Screen captures of it running.
Any help from you guys would be great.

i'm here !

jazzneel

Feb 18, 2009
so I removed a bunch of apps, like amazon, nascar, etc. but my internal storage didn't really increase at all. I only have like 15 apps, and I now have 18mb left :-(

bodyshop

Jul 10, 2010
Is there some instructions on how to install this stock rom?

Thanks

Last edited:

bodyshop

Jul 10, 2010
This is the Newest .6 Sprint Rom Deodexed, with Apps2SD support
Darktremor A2SD 2.7 Update 3, thank you tkirton

There is an update.zip that should fix the camera, and multimedia glitches that some have reported

•All protected apps in market
•Added:
HTC_IME v.25 (keyboard)
Busy box
Super User
Wifi tether 1.6

Note: It will not affect recovery.

Hello I was just about to use the RUU to get my phone back to .5 when i came across this thread. Is there some instructions on how to install this stock rom?

I have .6 and i really just want the wifi tethering and to install live wallpapers and to be rooted so i have the option to do more in the future.

I am not a noob just new to android. I was a pre user and it was overclocked, wifi-tether, many patches and all.

Thanks

bodyshop

Jul 10, 2010
Also does this version have wireless tether already installed? if not can someone post alink where i can get it?

The apps2sd, do you have to do anything special to your SD card 1st for this to work or does simply installing the ROM set everything up for you?

Last does the OMADM.apk disable future OTA updates? if not what is it for(i was assuming that was what it is)?

I already saw how to disable OTA updates so if thats not what its for i will follow that procedure.

Sorry for all the questions

Last edited:

nfinitefx45

Apr 12, 2010
Abingdon, MD.
Is there some instructions on how to install this stock rom?

Thanks

Hello I was just about to use the RUU to get my phone back to .5 when i came across this thread. Is there some instructions on how to install this stock rom?

I have .6 and i really just want the wifi tethering and to install live wallpapers and to be rooted so i have the option to do more in the future.

I am not a noob just new to android. I was a pre user and it was overclocked, wifi-tether, many patches and all.

Thanks

Also does this version have wireless tether already installed?

Sorry for all the questions

It's no problem, asking questions is how we learn. Just the next time edit your post instead of 3 different posts, lol.
First and foremost you need to go to this thread and run the ruu to get back to .5. thin in that same thread root you phone. After that is completed it is a simple fact of flashing this rom from your new recovery console.
Make sure to read the first several threads of that post as it will guide you very well.

sekarpdkt

Feb 14, 2010
Mumbai

Thanks

May be you can try this link

Take control of your HTC CDMA HERO

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wiped dalvik after flashing and still no luck. Doing this method for both kernels I mentioned in previous post and both never got past the HTC screen, given 5-7 minutes for each. Again backed up to prev nandroid+ext backup.

So could it really just be my chipset? What about the recovery I am using, which is 1.5.2 (not the 1.6.2)?

Your recovery has nothing to do with whether or not your phone can run an OC kernel. Using v1.5.2 is fine -- I still am using it myself.

As much as this might suck for you, it likely is just the chipset of your particular phone that doesn't like or can't handle an OC kernel. A previous suggestion of removing the back battery cover could help you boot up, but that probably isn't guaranteed to work every time and I think you'd find that most reboots will still be an annoying process of trial and error and crossing your fingers.

One very stable ROM running on an older more stable OC kernel is the ZenEXP ROM. You may try that and see if your phone likes that one. But it's not Sprint-based so it lacks a lot of the stock Sprint stuff that this and other Sprint-based ROMs have.

(Sorry for promoting another ROM in this thread. Just offering a helpful suggestion for our friend here, not intending to hijack.)
    Re: [ROM] Sprint 2.27.651.6 STOCK Deoxed w/apps2sd 6/15/2010

I copied the OMADM.adk file to my tools directory in the android-sdk folder and then ran

adb remount
    adb push OMADM.apk /system/app/OMADM.apk

Do you have to reboot after wards, I am still at 60664

That just pushes the apk to ur phone. U still have to run the prl, pri, update through ur phone found in the about phone tab in settings.
    -------------------------------------
    Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App