[APP] Zeam Launcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

SGalaxyS

Oct 5, 2010
Hi cloakt,

First off, thanks for the awesome Launcher!

Just a couple of things.

1) I noticed when I select 'Workspace > Scrollable widgets' it turns on scrollable widgets but when I go to turn them off again they stay scrollable.

(I restarted zeam, and it made no difference)

2) If you select a screen other that the middle one as your default the lock screen still displays the middle screens image.

3) Could we edit the position of the application icons in the application grid and/or allow us to use folders in it?

Hope this made sense!

I'm using Zeam on a Samsung Galaxy S if that helps.

:)

ericizzy1

Apr 28, 2006
heloo all, i have a bug after the latest sprint epic update DI18.
in the dock, the apps launcher icon, if i move it anywhere on the dock , it will go back to the center of the dock after a while. happened many times. anyone else? any fix? thanks

bug is still here after 2.3.0 update.

another bug after 2.3.0 update, pure messages and pure calendar widgets NO longer work.
HELP!!!
love this launcher, but need these widget. anyway someone can upload the 2.2.1 vesion until these are fixed? thanks

Last edited:

fredmode01

May 3, 2010
@ cloakt :

Really nice launcher, I'm constantly switching between yours and Launcher Pro now.

One question about future/potential updates:

The Action Bindings menu allows to launch app-drawer and other stuff when swiping up or down.. do you think it could it be possible to only launch one application ?

(yeah it looks like some kind of request, I know.. :-$ )

Keep up the good work anyway !

C

cloakt

2) If you select a screen other that the middle one as your default the lock screen still displays the middle screens image.
could someone tell me what is "manage drawing of wallpaper internally or by system“? :confused:
the reason your lock screen displays a different screen is because zeam is managing the drawing of the wallpaper. if you untick the option for zeam to manage wallpapers, you will see it using the android system to draw the wallpaper. it will also slow things down. or you can untick it if you are getting force closes setting large wallpapers.
in the dock, the apps launcher icon, if i move it anywhere on the dock , it will go back to the center of the dock after a while. happened many times. anyone else? any fix? thanks

bug is still here after 2.3.0 update.

another bug after 2.3.0 update, pure messages and pure calendar widgets NO longer work.
HELP!!!
i am looking into the pure widgets problem. any other anomalies in the dock items will (should) disappear on a clean install of zeam.

StuBouyer

Aug 17, 2010
Melbourne
heloo all, i have a bug after the latest sprint epic update DI18.
in the dock, the apps launcher icon, if i move it anywhere on the dock , it will go back to the center of the dock after a while. happened many times. anyone else? any fix?

I've had this twice. The work around for me was to remove the apps launcher icon and add a new one - long press and add action. The new icon will keep it's place after you move it.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

Enhdojo

Sep 2, 2010
Cork, Ireland
2.3.0:
removed all bundled wallpapers
added dock animation in and out when opening and closing previews
added dock item spacing options (5, 6 or 7 visible items)
added dock item titles in long-press dock menu
added option to manage drawing of wallpaper internally or by system
code optimizations

Thanx man!

ZombieDeity

Oct 6, 2010
I absolutely love this UI. It's clean, beautiful, functional, and fast! Kudos and many thanks for developing a great alternative to the crapware standard interface "enhancements" that tend to plague Android phones. Keep up the good work!

Judim

Mar 31, 2010
Lausanne
i am looking into the pure widgets problem.

I love Zeam, really, it is my home.

I've got the pure widget problem. REALLY ANNOYING.

This morning when I woke up, Zeam was automatically updated and I didn't see that. But my widgets were broken. So I managed to wipe my phone, re-flash the rom, Titanium restored my apps and everything worked again.

But then I opened the Market app and saw "wow cool Zeam update!" and I installed it. And bam. broken widgets.

Then I came into this forum topics to see if there is a fix somewhere. And you know the rest.

So: Please find a fix! It acts like the scrolable abilities where broken. If I use pure widget in non-scrollable mode, they are working.

ironlood

Jan 31, 2010
Antioch
I had an idea about the dockbar ... Maybe have a seperate options menu in the settings just for the dockbar that changes the way it reacts. Like instead of smooth scrolling have rigid scrolling where with one swipe it scrolls through one set of icons (scrolls from one set of 5 to the next set of 5)

maybe the ability To change icon size ... Limit how many icons there are allowed to be in the dockbar... Or the ability top hide or unhide.

Sent from my SGH-T959

C

cloakt

I've got the pure widget problem. REALLY ANNOYING.
HELP!!!
love this launcher, but need these widget. anyway someone can upload the 2.2.1 vesion until these are fixed? thanks
fixed in 2.3.1 :D thanks for all the bug reports and feedback, i use no scrollable widgets so it completely slipped through my testing. im only human :rolleyes:

Judim

Mar 31, 2010
Lausanne
Thanks a lot. Scrollable Widgets are working again. Nice job. BTW, it seems to me that the whole home feels snapier. Cool.

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

cashyftw

Sep 11, 2010
Hey guys, Zeam is completely awesome, and better than LP, but could you implement the 5 rows into it? I used it for a couple of minutes, and loves it, but if you could implement that feature, that would be great.

thepolishguy

Dec 3, 2009
Ivanhoe CA
Hello, thanks for the great launcher. I emailed you about the pure calendar widget bug (maisonpulaski@gmail). Thought this might be to communicate with you (for you).

I just downloaded 2.3.1 and it is working great (after I remembered to check off "allow scrollable widgets").

Thanks for the quick update and your hard work.

cheers.

gp4004

Jun 1, 2010
Hello!

I use Zeam since 3/4 weeks, it's my only home launcher since I tried it.

I think an option would be really great (if possible) : I would like to hide, in the app drawer, all the apps I have on one of my desktops.
that way, it would be easy to find a not really used app in the ap drawer...

Gensai

Sep 29, 2010
few quick questions

I just came from ADW and I have a few questions:

1) Is there a way to disable the screen identifier dot at the top?
2) Is there a way to lock the dock (I only use one set of them and the scrolling can be a little annoying.

Feature request:

Is it possible to hide icons in the app drawer?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts