Isis root bypass patch v2 and 3, all files 12-23-13

Search This thread

jbeitel

Jan 26, 2007
In a Galaxy far far away
beitel.us
I got this from JODERME in the s4 forum. it is an xposed framework mod apk that bypasses the root check for isis so you can use it with root. Once you have it, just install this apk, open xposed, go to modules and check isis bypass module. reboot and launch isis as normal.

Btw, you need a SIM card from Verizon that has nfc on board in order for Isis to work

you can get xposed framework here: HERE

I had to zip the files so downloading works, it is not an installable zip, just extract the apk's and then follow the instructions. there is a version of xposed in there but it is an older one.

Here is my version 2
GO HERE

Version 3
I added a link to the dec 20 isis with a new xposed module called root cloak that allows you to pick what apps to hide root from. It works great too. Go to realicontheme.com then note 3 then mods

the root bypass works fine, I just used it.

Last edited:

pcpimpin

Aug 26, 2010
CBUS
www.aypcservices.com
I got this from JODERME in the s4 forum. it is an xposed framework mod apk that bypasses the root check for isis so you can use it with root. Once you have it, just install this apk, open xposed, go to modules and check isis bypass module. reboot and launch isis as normal.

Question, how long does it take before you get a txt that Isis is ready to be used?

EDIT: Never mind about 5 minutes :) I just got it! lol

bpopilek

Jun 10, 2008
How do I get Isis installed on my Note 3? It is a factory Verizon phone without root. I do not see it in the Play Store to download. If I go to the website and try to download it, it says my phone isn't compatible. Any ideas? I want to get it working before I root it. Thanks!

Samzebian

May 22, 2010
Westfield
I did this, set up my isis account, and got to the point where it says "Isis must set up your phone's secure element before you can use your Isis wallet. We will notify you by text message when this is complete"

I did this before, non-rooted, and it finished in less than a minute. What's up, been like that since yesterday.

Also, unless I'm totally blind, I didn't see the option to log-in to Isis with an existing account, using the account I made when not rooted. I tried putting my gmail and password in the new account field, and it says "username exists" or something along that lines, and it won't let me have the option to log in with my existing account? I had to use my other gmail account to set it up again, which as you know above, also isn't working

jbeitel

Jan 26, 2007
In a Galaxy far far away
beitel.us
I did this, set up my isis account, and got to the point where it says "Isis must set up your phone's secure element before you can use your Isis wallet. We will notify you by text message when this is complete"

I did this before, non-rooted, and it finished in less than a minute. What's up, been like that since yesterday.

Also, unless I'm totally blind, I didn't see the option to log-in to Isis with an existing account, using the account I made when not rooted. I tried putting my gmail and password in the new account field, and it says "username exists" or something along that lines, and it won't let me have the option to log in with my existing account? I had to use my other gmail account to set it up again, which as you know above, also isn't working

I would contact verizon with all those questions. All I offer is how to bypass root

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

mrlaigle

Jul 22, 2010

I'm assuming you switched sim cards? If so it will not give you the option to log in. Only to create. You can call isis support and have them delete your account so that you can reset it up.

Samzebian

May 22, 2010
Westfield
I'm assuming you switched sim cards? If so it will not give you the option to log in. Only to create. You can call isis support and have them delete your account so that you can reset it up.

bingo, you figured it out! I had to dispose my NFC sim because of unlimited... have 2 extras that are good tho

mrlaigle

Jul 22, 2010
Yep. The SIM is still good. Call isis when they reset it it's done by mtn, and they will wipe and reset the secure element ota when they delete the account. The you will be able to reset up the account and be golden.

Changing sim will make no difference because the account is still tied to the mtn.

Carrier tech support was able to give me isis number. Are you Verizon?

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

bingo, you figured it out! I had to dispose my NFC sim because of unlimited... have 2 extras that are good tho

Samzebian

May 22, 2010
Westfield
Yep. The SIM is still good. Call isis when they reset it it's done by mtn, and they will wipe and reset the secure element ota when they delete the account. The you will be able to reset up the account and be golden.

Changing sim will make no difference because the account is still tied to the mtn.

Carrier tech support was able to give me isis number. Are you Verizon?

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

I haven't called an fixed it yet but I'm pretty sure based on what you said and that hypothesis that my issue is my SIM swap

I work for a Verizon indirect, I'm sure I could get their number tomorrow at work

siraltus

Jan 26, 2010
Patch stopped working after tonight's ISIS Wallet update. Looks like they're using a different way to check for root now.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Btw, you need a SIM card from Verizon that has nfc on board in order for Isis to work

I had to zip the files so downloading works, it is not an installable zip, just extract the apk's and then follow the instructions. there is a version of xposed in there but it is an older one.

Here is my version 2
    GO HERE

Version 3
    I added a link to the dec 20 isis with a new xposed module called root cloak that allows you to pick what apps to hide root from. It works great too. Go to realicontheme.com then note 3 then mods

Can Isis be used at the same placed we were able to use Google wallet?

so far i have used it everywhere i have used google wallet without issue.
    Just tried it but the mods are giving a 404 error but the theme stuff is working. Tried 2 different browsers

Try now, for some reason it wouldn't let apk's be downloaded. I zipped the files into a zip but its not installable, extract them and install them like normal apks.
    $50 credit when you open a Serve account isis

Guys do this mod and open a new serve account you will get $50 credit on american express. Good to do until Jan 6th. Money is there on my account as of now lol. Check it out:cyclops: