[Q] killing lag

Search This thread
Jun 17, 2014
i am totaly a noob and am using sony ericsson wt19i.after my official ics update the camera was blurry and i rooted my phone using eroot(with out unlocking the bootloader)and there were no problems. but now phone is so slow andif we minimise a page in uc browser and minimise the browser,and again on maximising the page will be gone and it will be on home screen.why is this and can this be corrected?because i cant even play games like hungry shark

Primokorn

Nov 17, 2012
OnePlus 8 Pro
i am totaly a noob and am using sony ericsson wt19i.after my official ics update the camera was blurry and i rooted my phone using eroot(with out unlocking the bootloader)and there were no problems. but now phone is so slow andif we minimise a page in uc browser and minimise the browser,and again on maximising the page will be gone and it will be on home screen.why is this and can this be corrected?because i cant even play games like hungry shark
Rooting a device doesn't impact the performance so first off, what did you install/uninstall/disable after having root access?