[Q] XPOSED with Omar's ROM

Search This thread

ZeBunk

Dec 4, 2013
Hello,

Has anyone experienced issues with the latest Omar's ROM (locking the phone with the power button will lead to a reset)?

Thank you!

BoredDude

Jul 15, 2013
Do you have the latest version?
What xposed modules do you have installed?
Do you have ANY other apps that need root (ex. a battery saver, autokiller, etc)?

ZeBunk

Dec 4, 2013
Hello,

I have the latest version and this one works on an older ROM version (before he introduces the changes in the system UI).

As for modules: Gravity Box, XPrivacy.

And I run apps that need root.

Do you have the latest version?
What xposed modules do you have installed?
Do you have ANY other apps that need root (ex. a battery saver, autokiller, etc)?

ZeBunk

Dec 4, 2013
I have made some trials.... like disabling all the modules in XPOSED. That worked (compared to getting sucked almost immediately after a reboot).

Then I have enabled the modules one by one (also clearing data/cache for each of them).

At some point I got stuck at XPrivacy. But I have uninstalled it and re-installed. After that The phone booted ok, stayed alive... but got random reboots.

The most common was when I unlock the screen then lock it again....

I would like to post this info the development part but I am not able yet...

Hello,

I have the latest version and this one works on an older ROM version (before he introduces the changes in the system UI).

As for modules: Gravity Box, XPrivacy.

And I run apps that need root.

ZeBunk

Dec 4, 2013
After more digging, I find that the XPrivacy module gives the instability (so far).... I'll have to investigate more.

I have made some trials.... like disabling all the modules in XPOSED. That worked (compared to getting sucked almost immediately after a reboot).

Then I have enabled the modules one by one (also clearing data/cache for each of them).

At some point I got stuck at XPrivacy. But I have uninstalled it and re-installed. After that The phone booted ok, stayed alive... but got random reboots.

The most common was when I unlock the screen then lock it again....

I would like to post this info the development part but I am not able yet...