Sim Unlock

Search This thread

tupisdin

Dec 14, 2004
Can remove simlock from HTC Kaiser and from any other HTC device.

This service is not free.

You will get unlock code in 5 minutes to 72 hours.

It will costs 50$ = 38EUR by donation to xda-developers.com - http://xdaforums.com/donations.php

Please send me a Private Message for details.

P.S. you do not need to reflash, disassembly, hard reset your device!

Last edited:

mikeeey

Feb 17, 2007
Everett, Washington
Considering the phone is not out officially this is a great thing for the lucky ones who can get there hands on them. I can confirm the service works top stuff.
yes i suppose, but at the moment there isnt a use for the program yet because not very many people one. besides, it's the htc brand that some people have, not a carrier brand, wouldnt it already be unlocked?

GerooTech

Apr 7, 2005
Really will be great if we have a free sim unlocker to this device cause it will be locked in my country

GordonTGopher

Nov 9, 2005
Letchworth Garden City
GORDON pls tell me what I shall do ?

Thanks

Peter

Peter,
As I pointed you to this thread I assume you are asking me :) I'm not quite sure what you need help with.

As mentioned in the first post send a PM to tupisdin and ask for details. (click on Tupisdin in the 'title block' of the first post then select send a PM)

If you're uncertain to wait for a free unlocker, only you can decide how urgently you need the unlock :)

Gordon

peter7

Aug 31, 2005
I sent several pm to Tupisdin but unfortunatly he didn`t answer so far - any idea ??????

austinsnyc

Mar 24, 2007
New York City
www.austinluker.com
Can remove simlock from HTC Kaiser and from any other HTC devices.

This service is not free.

Please send me PM for details.

1 code to 1 person!

P.S. you do not need to reflash, disassebly, hard reset your device!

SO this is just a SIM_Unlocker only correct NOT a CID_Unlocker? At this point there is only 1 provider seling the Kaiser T-mobile in Europe I belive and they have the same rom for download.

Frontline

Apr 25, 2003
Just to confirm, i mailed tupisdin my IMEI and he mentioned that he cannot help at this moment with unlocking the Kaiser handset.

Doug2873

Dec 26, 2006
Any prospects of a CID unlock? The Tilt is set to release on Friday and we're being told that the GPS is locked to Telenav.

It's not locked to telenav...all reports have shown Tilt's GPS works fine with googlemaps, tomtom, etc...just that it comes BUNDLED with TeleNav crap b/c of AT&T's agreement with them.