[DISCUSSION] IceCreamSandwich Themed ROM

Search This thread

Turducken

Jun 22, 2011
You can check Paolo and franco source code, are fu*** different.
Actually they're VERY similar, this is why I was able to find the camera flicker fix. Same patches... VERY VERY SIMILAR :rolleyes:

I don't know why zacks doesn't share his source code but this don't mean he has stealing from franco.
In the italian forum he said Rome kernel is based on Paolo kernel, what's the problem for say Venice is based on franco kernel? Because it is not.
Zacks is in violation of GPL. Until he releases his sources F**K HIM!! I don't care if he writes the greatest kernel ever, RELEASE YOUR SOURCES OR DON'T RELEASE YOU'RE WORK IT'S THE LAW!! If all devs did what Zacks is doing, it'd be called Microsoft or Apple... understand!?!?

The point is only one.
Do you want only franco like dev on xda? ok, no problem
Do you want use only his kernel? ok, no problem
Do you think franco is a god? ok, no problem
That's 3 points.
Yes, I want devs like franco, fserve and mik who release their sources WITH commits so that the ENTIRE open source community can benefit. Not hoarding egomaniacs who break the law.

But please, enough to put crap and lies on others dev.
Is your name Zacks or are you just clueless? Release the sources we want PROOF. Timestamps can be used as proof, this is why you release immediately!

And last one, Why franco doesn't write credits when he took a lot of patches from Leedroid, LordClockaN, Paolo (camera flickering fix) and others?
Than franco copy from others dev.
Have you read the github Commit History??? ALL the credits are there!

Really, stop this crap.
Yes, please stop!! You're ignorance is stifling!
Me too but this troll is too much. Of his 9 posts 7 are defending Zacks or flaming franco. GO AWAY Sliverpfa!

Sliverpfa

Apr 20, 2011
No way...

Last OT and think what you want.

http://www.androidworld.it/forum/mo...-gingerbread-2-3-3-kernel-2-6-35-14-oc-21578/
07/25/2011
2.6.35.13 V5 touch
rivista la routine di overclock per aumentare la stabilità e le prestazioni, il cameraflick è assente fino a 729mhz
- routine OC revised to increase the stability and performance, cameraflick is absent up to 729mhz
[FIX][SOURCE] Camera Flicker
11/29/2011
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1282754
- Fix camera flicker - thanks Turducken
Turducken taken the camera flick fix from Paolo source code, published on 07/08/2011
Many patches are common (it's normal), but you can't say are very very similar than Paolo has stealing from franco. :rolleyes: if you understand, check both source codes.

Ok maybe you are right for GPL, but I'm complaining who say zacks and Paolo have stolen from franco. This is a lie, franco it's not honest if said this.

Contact zacks and paolo, I only want stop this crap on italians dev.

dark-k

Sep 4, 2010
Can I flash this rom over mik's one without wiping data? Cause if i understood well, it's based on mik's rom.

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

DaXmax

Sep 16, 2008
Singapore
No way...

Last OT and think what you want.

http://www.androidworld.it/forum/mo...-gingerbread-2-3-3-kernel-2-6-35-14-oc-21578/

[FIX][SOURCE] Camera Flicker
11/29/2011
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1282754

Turducken taken the camera flick fix from Paolo source code, published on 07/08/2011
Many patches are common (it's normal), but you can't say are very very similar than Paolo has stealing from franco. :rolleyes: if you understand, check both source codes.

Ok maybe you are right for GPL, but I'm complaining who say zacks and Paolo have stolen from franco. This is a lie, franco it's not honest if said this.

Contact zacks and paolo, I only want stop this crap on italians dev.

Can u stop the rubbish eh? Can u stop the offtopic? This is not a debating post or threads... I will close this thread since its released... Cheesus!

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Actually they're VERY similar, this is why I was able to find the camera flicker fix. Same patches... VERY VERY SIMILAR :rolleyes:

I don't know why zacks doesn't share his source code but this don't mean he has stealing from franco.
    In the italian forum he said Rome kernel is based on Paolo kernel, what's the problem for say Venice is based on franco kernel? Because it is not.
    Zacks is in violation of GPL. Until he releases his sources F**K HIM!! I don't care if he writes the greatest kernel ever, RELEASE YOUR SOURCES OR DON'T RELEASE YOU'RE WORK IT'S THE LAW!! If all devs did what Zacks is doing, it'd be called Microsoft or Apple... understand!?!?

The point is only one.
    That's 3 points.
    Yes, I want devs like franco, fserve and mik who release their sources WITH commits so that the ENTIRE open source community can benefit. Not hoarding egomaniacs who break the law.

Is your name Zacks or are you just clueless? Release the sources we want PROOF. Timestamps can be used as proof, this is why you release immediately!

And last one, Why franco doesn't write credits when he took a lot of patches from Leedroid, LordClockaN, Paolo (camera flickering fix) and others?
    Have you read the github Commit History??? ALL the credits are there!

Really, stop this crap.
    Yes, please stop!! You're ignorance is stifling!
    Me too but this troll is too much. Of his 9 posts 7 are defending Zacks or flaming franco. GO AWAY Sliverpfa!

The point is only one.

Really, stop this crap.

Sorry for this OT

The developers of the Italian forum mentioned never showed the camera fix to franciscofranco,a xda user looking until he found the fix for the camera (because the developers that Italian forum never put your sources LOL) That reason he does not have any reason to give credit to them LOL

Maybe you should go to google and research which means GPL. Then you can come here and complain about what users say (which is not no lie)

And no, franciscofranco is not a God, he is an honest developer. That's enough to keep him much respect

As far as I'm concerned, speak no more of something that is quite clear on this forum (You can answer whatever, but get nothing :p)

Sorry dax my OT, but so f***ing annoying to read people who have nothing to complain about in this forum :rolleyes:
    http://www.multiupload.com/18Y712HS9G

Paolo V6 source code (he wrote it is, I don't know if it really is, but there are some C files)
    Instead of working together you keep arguing...

hmm, i must be wrong then, just like everybody else, but, how do we know what did he even patch? he did not specify which file he replaced, patched.... let's end this already, enough of Italian crap.

p.s. where's zack's "source code"?