[ROM] AOKPCB ROM ⋮░ Built from AOKP Sources

Search This thread

frost866

Nov 3, 2010
GTA
Google Pixel 4 XL
Google Pixel 5
Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce another ROM which is based on AOKP. This is not my work, and I just want to share it with. Scar45 made the theme for this rom. you can follow him
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1629194.

Also you can check his mini-website for theme on nightly roms as well. As you can see in the tile there are 12 supported devices till now but more are coming.

Mini-Webite : http://pcb.protogenlabs.com/aokpcb/

All credits go to:
SCAR45
remicks

Dont Forget to hit thanks button, if you like the thread

2s0ikn7.jpg

Last edited:

MrBigWaffles

Jan 15, 2012
Agreed, i liked the little hints of circuit board you've decided to add. But you went kind of overboard with it, in certain places. (like the notification pull down menu)

Burbruee

Oct 18, 2011
Testing it right now.. I like it! It has loads of options in rom control. Like changing lcd density and software buttons on/off/customization. I haven't seen this before.

I like the option for weather in pulldown menu, but unfortunately I get "Rom control has stopped" message when enabling weather service. :(

EDIT: Maybe because I forgot to install gapps :p But now another problem. ALL apps I had bought from Play Store it wants me to buy again. I'm logged in to my google account and looking at the list of not installed apps and it asks me to pay for them..! Solved by downloading any free app I guess? Now all is marked as bought.

Last edited:

manolohd

Nov 1, 2009
frunhyc
I've flashed this rom this morning with Trinity t11 kernel, all good beauty theme but for now i have founded a major battery drain

Send with my Nexus S Rom:Androxide2.1.0(now in testing[ROM] AOKPCB R1 ROM)
Kernel:Trinity T11

frost866

Nov 3, 2010
GTA
Google Pixel 4 XL
Google Pixel 5
I've flashed this rom this morning with Trinity t11 kernel, all good beauty theme but for now i have founded a major battery drain

Well, I flashed this rom 2 day ago and i have not noticed any major battery drain. I m using matrix 19.5 . everything is cool

manolohd

Nov 1, 2009
frunhyc
Well, I flashed this rom 2 day ago and i have not noticed any major battery drain. I m using matrix 19.5 . everything is cool

for 24/48 hours will continue to keep the T11 kernel of trinity, in case the battery drain should not settle, I will follow your choice and I will try with the mathkid kernel, you chose 19.5 cfs or bfs? For the rest the Rom from Graphic point of view is very beautiful congratulate the team Broccoli. ;)

frost866

Nov 3, 2010
GTA
Google Pixel 4 XL
Google Pixel 5
for 24/48 hours will continue to keep the T11 kernel of trinity, in case the battery drain should not settle, I will follow your choice and I will try with the mathkid kernel, you chose 19.5 cfs or bfs? For the rest the Rom from Graphic point of view is very beautiful congratulate the team Broccoli. ;)

I used cfs. I think cfs gives me the best result always.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi everyone,

I would like to introduce another ROM which is based on AOKP. This is not my work, and I just want to share it with. Scar45 made the theme for this rom. you can follow him
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1629194.

Also you can check his mini-website for theme on nightly roms as well. As you can see in the tile there are 12 supported devices till now but more are coming.

Mini-Webite : http://pcb.protogenlabs.com/aokpcb/

All credits go to:
    SCAR45
    remicks

Dont Forget to hit thanks button, if you like the thread

2s0ikn7.jpg

Sorry for the delay on builds guys but it may be a bit before they resume. My father was rushed to the ER the other night for emergency surgery and will be laid up for a while, during which time all the bills and household stuff will fall on my shoulders to take care of. Basically this means I will be working extra hours when I can to make extra money so that I can continue paying for the buildbox server that is used to build and host AOKPCB. Unfortunately this also means I wont have much time to work on the rom at all, so updates and fixes will be a bit slower coming. I am by no means fishing for donations but if any of you would like to help out my PayPal donate link is available on the AOKPCB site and all donations go straight to the server fund. Once again sorry for the delays but my family is priority right now. Thanks for understanding.

Sent from AOKPCB & Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
    Just a heads up for you guys, gonna be starting testing for our R2 release here very soon. New builds should be going up within the next few hours, so keep your eyes peeled!
    Can this be flashed over the normal AOKP M5?

I flashed this over M5, no problems here

I've noticed no battery drain out of the norm

Scar45s work on the Desire made running a Sense rom worthwhile

Sent from my Nexus S using xda premium
    There is only an md5 file for the latest nightly 20120510. I cant seem to see the 20120510 rom file.

Sorry, that happens when a build doesn't complete for some reason on the buildbox. If you see a md5 pop up with no zip it just means something got messed up and will be fixed shortly. As of right now I haven't ran the nightlies as I am awaiting the newest theme implements from scar45 and working on building in a couple more surprises for everyone. Glad you guys are enjoying the rom :)

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

Are you sure this is a rom? Or is it a themed rom?

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

A bit of both, I use the main AOKP repos for most of the main stuff and fork what I need to change and scar45 does the custom theme.