Phone won't charge

Search This thread

Gil Smash

Jan 14, 2011
All of a sudden, as in since Monday, my phone has stopped charging. Multiple cables and chargers still result in the same problem which is the phone things it's charging, status says "charging (ac)" but nothing is actually happening. The battery slowly goes down but the weirdest part is at 0% it will stay alive with the charger in but still not actually increase.... Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

airmaxx23

Jun 25, 2010
Colton, NY
All of a sudden, as in since Monday, my phone has stopped charging. Multiple cables and chargers still result in the same problem which is the phone things it's charging, status says "charging (ac)" but nothing is actually happening. The battery slowly goes down but the weirdest part is at 0% it will stay alive with the charger in but still not actually increase.... Any ideas?

Have you booted into recovery and clear dalvik and cache? Have you tried a factory reset?

Gil Smash

Jan 14, 2011
I'd try finding a different battery and see if it charges that one. Stop at a local store and they will let you try one from a demo unit.

I've actually got two and neither work. They charge in my standalone battery charger but not in the phone. I may try a different rom but that seems weird that I'd be the only one with the problem....