[APP] Official Lockout: Operation Drunk Posts

Search This thread

xjoey20x

Jul 9, 2014
Orlando

lockout_header.png

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vn.ibit.AppLocker

Hey everyone, how's it going?! Our app is officially published on the Google Play store and we would love to share it with you. The name of the app is Lockout: Operation Drunk Posts. All support and feedback is greatly appreciated. It has been in the making for about a month now due to pre-made plans and events that could not be rescheduled. The current version on the Play store is 1.0.0. We will be having many updates in the near future, and hopefully our first one July 9th or July 10th. Please keep in mind that this is only the first edition, don't judge a book by it's cover. More features and ideas will be implemented in future updates. Thank you to all of our supporters that we have picked up in the production process, I will try to p.m. you especially, if I don't forget that it.

Lockout: Operation Drunk Posts allows the user to block whatever social apps you want for a certain amount of time.
By locking out social apps while you're partying, it prevents you from making that occasional drunk post. Maintain your scholarships, reputation amongst your peers, and your own self-morale by installing and using this app whenever you go out.

• -100% Satisfaction
    -Flawless Application
    -Here to Protect You
    -Updated to Please User Wants and Needs

Through this app, we hope to build a brighter future for everyone. We want to protect you so that you do not make a mistake that will affect you for the rest of your life. Lockout: Operation Drunk Posts is aimed for college kids and young adults, however anyone who likes to have a good time can benefit from this apps functions. This app is very simple to use and the instructions are labeled within the app.

Try it now, thank us later!

Disclaimer:
We, J&S Enterprises, do not condone drunken behavior or advise in drinking large amounts of alcohol as it is harmful to your body. We are not responsible for your well being when our application is in use or not. Stay safe.

Make sure to follow us on twitter
www.twitter.com/OfficialLockout

or like our Facebook fan page

www.facebook.com/OfficialLockoutApp

Have recommendations or know something that could improve our app? Email us at OfficialLockout@gmail.com and we will get back to you about your ideas. Feedback is appreciated.

Support us with donations on PayPal at OfficialLockout@gmail.com to help fund our efforts and time to release new updates and more apps that we have in mind. We would be nothing without our supporters, thank you.
https://www.paypal.com/us/home

Thank you for reading all of that if you did, I know it's kind of long. Try the app out and let us know what you think or any revisions you can think of. I have 5 more feature I want added to the current application (shown). Just need to find the right person to implement them for us. Private message me if you're interested or can refer someone. Thanks! Hope you enjoy the app and find it useful! Spreading the word is all that we ask from our users, it is free you know! :wink:

Last edited:

xjoey20x

Jul 9, 2014
Orlando
I already review your app and g+ . Here's my game:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alder.bananarocksfree

Banana Rocks is a 2D endless runner game in which you control the ‘Banana Rockstar’ who is threatened by the humans jealous of him.

Best regards

Ahah) So awesome app) I hope i will be really helpful on some parties!))

I rated it good and gave a great review! I am doing everyone who posts below once they finish mine :)

Last edited: