[APP] Vibify - Never miss a notification on your Nexus 4 again! Need feedback...

Search This thread

spirosbond

Vibify
uCSufqorywyi

AD0VSccgLKnS
6K17Im2QzjiR
DBtHJzZQBzpF
9FAHrZ9LD6Wn
cMs7URphIsrU
PFoxdTBmN01e
oNehVBssjAVS
n0axTmehqFqV
H2IbIj6YKCZQ

Vibify aims to inform you for any pending notifications on your phone. To do that, Vibify does a very small vibration when you pick up your phone. Vibify works only if your phone remains locked and still, saving up as much battery as possible. Select the applications you want to be supported by Vibify and enjoy.
A similar feature is available on some Samsung devices called "Smart Alert", but Vibify offers you even more options and customization.
Thanks for downloading.

Featured in XDA Portal :victory:
lifehacker :cyclops:

Please leave your comments, suggestions and thoughts on that. The app has a free and a paid version available on Play Store.

FEATURES
- Stunning UI
- Extremely easy to use and to SetUp
- Optimized battery consumption. The app consumes battery (using wakelock) only if screen-off + Still for more than specified time
- Off on low battery option
- Option to turn screen on upon vibration
- Select how many times you want to be notified
- Option to disable based on proximity sensor (Pocket Mode)
- No special kernel/root and such stuff needed
- Option to add any installed app to the supported list (+)
- Long press an app to remove it from the list
- Global settings button when you open the navigation drawer (top right)
- New options: Sleep Time, Vibration duration, Still time threshold, Sleep duration.

WISHLIST
- Option to add a new app at the list
- Lockscreen layout
- quiet hours
- multiple vibration options
- Use of proximity sensor to disable the app if screen is covered

TRANSLATIONS NEEDED
Help with the translations of the app: :highfive:
https://crowdin.net/project/vibify/invite

CONTRIBUTORS - SPECIAL THANKS
@ric™ : The creator of the logos
@PuR3v1L : Coding maniac
Crowdin Team : Localization Site

Last edited:

carepack

Sep 21, 2010
very nice and user friendly interface my friend. I'm testing the features now. Will report back in one or two days :) stay tuned and thx for sharing this
@spirosbond I'm updating you're german strings on crowdin atm. Maybe beeing ready in an hour.
@spirosbond
please inform me when you compile a new version before you going to release. i want to review my strings if they understandable and logical how they are. This would be appreciated. Ahh, translation completed.

Last edited:
Reactions: spirosbond

spirosbond

very nice and user friendly interface my friend. I'm testing the features now. Will report back in one or two days :) stay tuned and thx for sharing this
@spirosbond I'm updating you're german strings on crowdin atm. Maybe beeing ready in an hour.
@spirosbond
please inform me when you compile a new version before you going to release. i want to review my strings if they understandable and logical how they are. This would be appreciated. Ahh, translation completed.

Thank you very much! Yes I will inform you. It will be next week though because I am pretty busy currently.

Cheers

EDIT: @carepack I promoted you to proofreader so you can approve translations also.

Reactions: carepack

spirosbond

New BETA Version, available only here:

v.1.3.0:110914:

+ New safe turn off settings: Vibify turns off after 30min, 1hour or 2 hours of running in the background to save battery.
+ updated dependencies
+ new better logs
+ removed unused resources
+ consistent coding patterns

Please test and inform me if all work well. After that I will update it on Play Store with the new translations.

For translating the app please visit:
https://crowdin.com/project/vibify/invite

Cheers

Reactions: perezagua8

NeBouse

Feb 13, 2010
Amiens
Updated and completed French translation on Crowdin (NeB).
It needs approval though.

Thanks for your app, really neat !!

seven7xiaoyang

Jun 9, 2013
Beijing
hello!I have translated it to Chinese。hope it will be helped

---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

a wonderful app! good job!!

Masrepus

Feb 12, 2013
Oh yeah! Have been thinking about how cool such a feature for the n4 would be for a long time until i stumbled over this thread ?

--------------------
Phone: Nexus 4
Bootloader: unlocked
stock Recovery

spirosbond

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Vibify
    uCSufqorywyi

AD0VSccgLKnS
    6K17Im2QzjiR
    DBtHJzZQBzpF
    9FAHrZ9LD6Wn
    cMs7URphIsrU
    PFoxdTBmN01e
    oNehVBssjAVS
    n0axTmehqFqV
    H2IbIj6YKCZQ

Vibify aims to inform you for any pending notifications on your phone. To do that, Vibify does a very small vibration when you pick up your phone. Vibify works only if your phone remains locked and still, saving up as much battery as possible. Select the applications you want to be supported by Vibify and enjoy.
    A similar feature is available on some Samsung devices called "Smart Alert", but Vibify offers you even more options and customization.
    Thanks for downloading.

Featured in XDA Portal :victory:
    lifehacker :cyclops:

Please leave your comments, suggestions and thoughts on that. The app has a free and a paid version available on Play Store.

FEATURES
    - Stunning UI
    - Extremely easy to use and to SetUp
    - Optimized battery consumption. The app consumes battery (using wakelock) only if screen-off + Still for more than specified time
    - Off on low battery option
    - Option to turn screen on upon vibration
    - Select how many times you want to be notified
    - Option to disable based on proximity sensor (Pocket Mode)
    - No special kernel/root and such stuff needed
    - Option to add any installed app to the supported list (+)
    - Long press an app to remove it from the list
    - Global settings button when you open the navigation drawer (top right)
    - New options: Sleep Time, Vibration duration, Still time threshold, Sleep duration.

WISHLIST
    - Option to add a new app at the list
    - Lockscreen layout
    - quiet hours
    - multiple vibration options
    - Use of proximity sensor to disable the app if screen is covered

TRANSLATIONS NEEDED
    Help with the translations of the app: :highfive:
    https://crowdin.net/project/vibify/invite

CONTRIBUTORS - SPECIAL THANKS
    @ric™ : The creator of the logos
    @PuR3v1L : Coding maniac
    Crowdin Team : Localization Site

@spirosbond
    @spirosbond

Thank you very much! Yes I will inform you. It will be next week though because I am pretty busy currently.

Cheers

EDIT: @carepack I promoted you to proofreader so you can approve translations also.
    New BETA Version, available only here:

v.1.3.0:110914:

+ New safe turn off settings: Vibify turns off after 30min, 1hour or 2 hours of running in the background to save battery.
    + updated dependencies
    + new better logs
    + removed unused resources
    + consistent coding patterns

Please test and inform me if all work well. After that I will update it on Play Store with the new translations.

For translating the app please visit:
    https://crowdin.com/project/vibify/invite

Cheers
    Updated and completed French translation on Crowdin (NeB).
    It needs approval though.

Thanks for your app, really neat !!