HTC SENSE 3.0 Wallpapers

Search This thread

androidrockz

Mar 12, 2011
Philadelphia
Here are the Sense 3.0 wallpapers, they are 960 by 800. Also included are inverted Sense wallpapers (I couldn't put them together because the maximum is 8MB and both are about 7.87MB) Enjoy, and soon, I will invert Atrix, Nexus and Galaxy Wallpapers.

EDIT: I will try to track down Sense 3.5, that is if they have released new ones...
EDIT: I found a link to somewhere else on the site with the new 3.5 wallpapers.

Last edited:

androidrockz

Mar 12, 2011
Philadelphia
Ill re-zip it. CJ have u had any problems unzipping the package. I use izarc, ill switch to winzip or whatever it was called

Sent from my SPH-M920 using XDA Premium App

androidrockz

Mar 12, 2011
Philadelphia
The files just need to be extracted, if you are not rooted use astro file manager, I will post inverted atrix wallpapers later.

Sent from my SPH-M920 using XDA App

redneck_666

Feb 5, 2011
Covington, WA
Yeah. I downloaded them to the phone, and came out fine. Weird.

Sent from my Inspire "4G" running Android Revolution 4.0ß using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here are the Sense 3.0 wallpapers, they are 960 by 800. Also included are inverted Sense wallpapers (I couldn't put them together because the maximum is 8MB and both are about 7.87MB) Enjoy, and soon, I will invert Atrix, Nexus and Galaxy Wallpapers.

EDIT: I will try to track down Sense 3.5, that is if they have released new ones...
    EDIT: I found a link to somewhere else on the site with the new 3.5 wallpapers.
    ur very welcome, please add the my thanks meter.

Sent from my Awsome Mini Epic (Transform) using the XDA App.
    very cool, looking forward to seeing more inverted wallpapers. :)

Sent from my Awesome DZ using XDA Premium App
    Thank you VERY much!
    Am I missing something here? I unzipped the files, into the root of my sd card, I have a folder with all the .png's that I can view in the gallery. They don't appear in my live wallpapers though. What did I skip?

Yes, you are missing something: they aren't live wallpapers.