[Beta] Call Master - industry grade telephony firewall for root

Search This thread

paliu474

Jan 12, 2011
I've tried a few call blockers, and I have to say that this is definitely the best one out there... great app with lots of options!

Reactions: ftgg99

ftgg99

Account currently disabled
Mar 20, 2010
Thanks, there will be a new release in a few days. ICS frequent list clearing and log sweeps on profile changes are the main features to be implemented.

semyri

Jul 22, 2011
sucks

you should give it away free on the amazon free app of the day to get more responses, would be way better than posting it here

you can ignore me too if you want, i don't care

Its j jjj junk dude who cares about your ignore list.

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk

What an odd thing to say. Have you used the app? I've been using it for quite some time now and it does what it does, beautifully. Of course this is coming from someone who hasn't played much with profiles. I only use it to block numbers that are not in my contact list. I've also just started to play a bit with the wildcard and reg exp filters. It has a bit of a learning curve but the app is quite powerful and I've not found anything else that works as well.

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
What an odd thing to say. Have you used the app? I've been using it for quite some time now and it does what it does, beautifully. Of course this is coming from someone who hasn't played much with profiles. I only use it to block numbers that are not in my contact list. I've also just started to play a bit with the wildcard and reg exp filters. It has a bit of a learning curve but the app is quite powerful and I've not found anything else that works as well.

Its complex yes... but theres is always space for more features. If you have any suggestions do be afraid to use them.

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010

Added frequent call log sweeper for ICS (beta)
Updated daemon code for new ICS devices like HTC One X
Updated daemon compatibility with ICS telephony services

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
App has been updated, heres the gist of it:

Added automatic app closer to Obfuscation settings
Added new SMS content filter options
Reworked Add dialog to improve entry speed
Reworked internal add number logic
Fixed a few small device-specific issues

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
Oops, heres a fix:

Fixed bug in new Add functionality

Dimatchka

Dec 18, 2011
Brooklyn
What's the point of this app? security for my texts and phone calls? Lol any descent ROM has the option to white list numbers....
This is not for an average phone user that's for sure, like you said industry maybe

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
What's the point of this app? security for my texts and phone calls? Lol any descent ROM has the option to white list numbers....
This is not for an average phone user that's for sure, like you said industry maybe

Sent from my SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome! Welcome to the extensive list of weirdos and trolls i ignore at this forum :)

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010

Added basic black list tutorial
Fixed a few UI related errors from user logs

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
Everything OK with the recent JB updates? Anything to report?

ftgg99

Mar 20, 2010
App has been updated with a number of critical fixes:

Call Master 1.6.3.14

Fixed a rare database related crash
Fixed a few minor device-specific UI bugs
Fixed translation format bugs (please be more careful when working with crowdin)
Added Portuguese and Simplified Chinese languages
"Close app on screen off" now on by default
Added "Keep private", "Ignore completely" and "Ignore and log" predefined lists

I would appreciate feedback from those who experienced the rare DB crash error - since we dont have any devices where its happening i cant be certain that it has been fixed, so let me know please!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I would smack you around for being a moron, but i dont know where you live...
    I've tried a few call blockers, and I have to say that this is definitely the best one out there... great app with lots of options!