Official AOKP ~Discussion Thread~

Search This thread

suaverc118

Mar 19, 2012
At the top right mount it as r/w and delete the one that's there and paste the one I posted a couple posts ago

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium

Thanks bro! I got it working thanks to your instructions!!
Ok on a side note. I noticed when I powered my phone off that it goes dark and I have to pull battery just like someone else mentioned. What's going on???

bigtom624

Jun 23, 2010
Philadelphia Pa.
Good point. It seems the underwater **** started since switching back to the kernel from the hercules leak. the skyrocket kernel did not seem to have this issue.

That is strange. It seems on my phone at least, to be the opposite. I was getting the call echo with the ATT Kernel but since you switched back to the leaked Kernel I don't have it, or the underwater sound. The 6/03 build has been awesome for me so far. I have not had any problems at all. Thanks again Whitehawkx. I'll be sending a donation your way on payday.

awrnsmn

Mar 11, 2010
Kansas City area
Damn, had the very low caller issue to people on the other end otherwise this would have been absolutely perfect!

suaverc118

Mar 19, 2012
+1, damn it

Sent from the Darkside, ICS style

Which is worse? Low caller volume or sounding like you are talking under water? Blah!
Anyone having problems with phone staying off when powered off and charger plugged in? Tries to boot but it can't. Someone help.

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012
Which is worse? Low caller volume or sounding like you are talking under water? Blah!
Anyone having problems with phone staying off when powered off and charger plugged in? Tries to boot but it can't. Someone help.

take out your battery then put it back in then try booting your phone it should power on..

Last edited:

BRKotucs

Feb 3, 2011
Houston, Tx
Is it just me?? I seem to only be able to have my volume all the way up or all the way down when listening to music.

I got that on poweramp :p

No it's not just you. I almost went deaf while trying to listen to some good ole music with my ear buds =\

me too! my ear drums are still ringing :p if one wanted to edit that how would we do it? what config file controls volume taper?

+1
I'm not experiencing this issue at all using PowerAmp..
Jamming right now Btw..
Running 0603-02 .

468a5a0b-cb6c-b1f8.jpg

Are y'all using poweramp? I have no problems with volume control.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

mysticfrog

Dec 11, 2011
Fort Meyer Fla

yeah im having the same issue.. with the charging.. i just restored my previous build.. i tried everything..

kriEv

Nov 19, 2009
Montreal
Freaking loving this AOKP goodness!

I was so excited for MIUIv4 but seeing how the dev is just not present i turned to this and im not going back! Can't wait till we get source, it's gonna be even more awesome!

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012
I know to do that. It's just I shouldn't have to do that. I should be able to charge my phone if it's off. Is this happening with everyone? Thanks.

yup i think its a big in the build.. i guess charge your phone when its powered on

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Freaking loving this AOKP goodness!

I was so excited for MIUIv4 but seeing how the dev is just not present i turned to this and im not going back! Can't wait till we get source, it's gonna be even more awesome!

Couldnt agree more :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm baaAAaAaaaAAaaaaAacK!!!
    Just added hercules to the official AOKP build list. Every time a new AOKP build is released you can find it for hercules on http://aokp.co/index.php/releases.

Huzzah!
    Wonder if this is a linaro build..

Of course. ;)
    just tried that, doesnt work and i friggin want this theme lol, it says "this theme was improperly compiled and cannot be applied.

That randomly happens with themes sometimes. The way to fix is change back to the "system" theme, reboot, then apply the new theme and it should work np.

Also, uploading build 0621 now. Changes included:

~some audio changes (no idea if pandora is fixed, I no longer have this phone)
    ~SNEAK PEAK AT UPCOMING FEATURES
    - Weather panel on lockscreen
    - Weather panel on pulldown shows when it was last updated
    - DRM blobs included so Hulu Plus should now work (this might have been in previous update...)
    - NFC polling (settings > more...)
    - NEW ACHROMATIC THEME BY KWES1020
    ~ not final version as it still needs tweaking - will be included in AOKP in the future.

EDIT: new build is up!
    Reboot fix has been merged into AOKP. Thanks again Eugene. ^^