Configuring Logitech keyboard hotkeys?

Search This thread

Shaderach

Nov 8, 2006
沈阳
I've just received the Logitech keyboard/cover and noticed that the hotkeys for applications run the Android defaults, whether or not you've set another default. For example, I use the Habit Browser and if I click a link in a document it "always" uses the Habit browser, but if I use the Internet hotkey it opens the default Android browser.

Any ideas?

Duly.noted

Dec 5, 2013
I've just received the Logitech keyboard/cover and noticed that the hotkeys for applications run the Android defaults, whether or not you've set another default. For example, I use the Habit Browser and if I click a link in a document it "always" uses the Habit browser, but if I use the Internet hotkey it opens the default Android browser.

Any ideas?

External keyboard helper pro. Use this and set a tasker profile using bluetooth state and secure setting plugin to make it auto switch to it as the input method when your keyboard connects. It allows you to completely configure your keyboard. It will take a little bit to figure out but its worth it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jconway1968

Jul 25, 2007
Lake in the Hills
External keyboard helper pro. Use this and set a tasker profile using bluetooth state and secure setting plugin to make it auto switch to it as the input method when your keyboard connects. It allows you to completely configure your keyboard. It will take a little bit to figure out but its worth it.

Any chance you (or some other equally helpful person) would be willing to provide detailed instructions on how to set up the Tasker aspect of this?

jconway1968

Jul 25, 2007
Lake in the Hills

External Keyboard Helper does not work with the wifi version (wish I knew why???) Is there a way to use Tasker (or some other program) to trick the tablet into launching the stock email program when the email key is pressed on the Logitech Pro (which defaults to launch Gmail)?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Any ideas?