TWRP 2.6.3.2 Zip

Search This thread

xBeerdroiDx

Nov 10, 2012
Fort Worth
The n5 comes on Mon. Can't wait. What's your take on it? Know you're on the fence with the s4. I would have gone with it if it wasn't so locked down to att.

i'm better with it now. the screen took some getting used to. going to sell my S4. i'm done with lock-tight bootloaders. really getting used to the device. it carries its weight. i'm on faux's kernel and the cataclysm rom. cant say anything but good stuff about both and how well the device is performing on them. thats my 2 cents. in case you hadnt heard, when you're in twrp and you wipe (full, partial, etc), reboot recovery and then flash. users have problems getting zips to install without the reboot between wiping and flashing. its a recovery bug atm. cheers

Reactions: jd1639

crispi7

Jan 23, 2011
I've created a flashable zip of twrp 2.6.3.2 that can be flashed in your custom recovery. This can be used to easily flash between recoveries if you desire.

All credit goes to Dees_Troy, I just packaged the image file.

http://d-h.st/Hv3

I flashed zip but recovery version remains the same.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

The prooblem I found is this command (obviously, it's the only one xD):
package_extract_file("openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.2-hammerhead.img", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p7");

The "/dev/block/mmcblk0p7" is for pad, the recovery is in "/dev/block/mmcblk0p20". Also you can use "/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/recovery" that is easier to understand.
So the command fixed should be:
package_extract_file("openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.2-hammerhead.img", "/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/recovery");

I will test it and tell if that solves the problem

crispi7

Jan 23, 2011
TWRP 2.6.3.2 zip fixed!

OK, everything working now.
Fixed zip uploaded to: http://d-h.st/Qen

I'm sure people will be happy to flash it easier than before just from your phone without any needed app :)

I tested it and it's working but feedback is also good :good:

Reactions: jd1639

bikeryder007

May 9, 2013
Spartanburg
Thanks man. That zip worked great for me. Also, when I clicked on the link on devhost, a mobogenie apk started automatically downloading. It was not from your zip, just some spam crap. I deleted it with root explorer. Just a heads up if it happens to anybody else.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

crispi7

Jan 23, 2011
Thanks man. That zip worked great for me. Also, when I clicked on the link on devhost, a mobogenie apk started automatically downloading. It was not from your zip, just some spam crap. I deleted it with root explorer. Just a heads up if it happens to anybody else.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

Great to know it. Thanks for the feedback! :good:

TToTT

Nov 18, 2013
xdaforums.com
in case you hadnt heard, when you're in twrp and you wipe (full, partial, etc), reboot recovery and then flash. users have problems getting zips to install without the reboot between wiping and flashing. its a recovery bug atm. cheers

Seems to be an overall issue with TWRP 2.6.3.1, and while I don't know if the issue is resolved in 2.6.3.2, I can tell you that it doesnt have the problem in 2.6.3.0, as I've been kicking myself for a while now fighting with .1 to work. I took WugFresh's toolkit, downloaded the 2.6.3.0 .img, changed in my settings of the toolkit to use custom recovery (the .0 version), flashed it (which also re-roots your device, needed or not), and then everything was fixed... That's the route that I took, as even on .1, the rebooting between wipe and flash didnt even work for me... MIght save some people some headaches 'til we can verify .2 fixes the issue.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've created a flashable zip of twrp 2.6.3.2 that can be flashed in your custom recovery. This can be used to easily flash between recoveries if you desire.

All credit goes to Dees_Troy, I just packaged the image file.

http://d-h.st/3XG

Edit, corrected thanks to @crispi7
    The n5 comes on Mon. Can't wait. What's your take on it? Know you're on the fence with the s4. I would have gone with it if it wasn't so locked down to att.

i'm better with it now. the screen took some getting used to. going to sell my S4. i'm done with lock-tight bootloaders. really getting used to the device. it carries its weight. i'm on faux's kernel and the cataclysm rom. cant say anything but good stuff about both and how well the device is performing on them. thats my 2 cents. in case you hadnt heard, when you're in twrp and you wipe (full, partial, etc), reboot recovery and then flash. users have problems getting zips to install without the reboot between wiping and flashing. its a recovery bug atm. cheers
    TWRP 2.6.3.2 zip fixed!

OK, everything working now.
    Fixed zip uploaded to: http://d-h.st/Qen

I'm sure people will be happy to flash it easier than before just from your phone without any needed app :)

I tested it and it's working but feedback is also good :good:
    Seems to be an overall issue with TWRP 2.6.3.1, and while I don't know if the issue is resolved in 2.6.3.2, I can tell you that it doesnt have the problem in 2.6.3.0, as I've been kicking myself for a while now fighting with .1 to work. I took WugFresh's toolkit, downloaded the 2.6.3.0 .img, changed in my settings of the toolkit to use custom recovery (the .0 version), flashed it (which also re-roots your device, needed or not), and then everything was fixed... That's the route that I took, as even on .1, the rebooting between wipe and flash didnt even work for me... MIght save some people some headaches 'til we can verify .2 fixes the issue.

I haven't had any issues with 2.6.3.2. Just did the wipes and installed the rom. Did not need to reboot into recovery.
    TWRP 2.6.3.4 zip

The easiest way to flash/update a recovery!
    For those of you who don't want to turn on the computer to flash the recovery, or having an app like flashify on our beautiful Nexus 5, I bring to you the last official TWRP 2.6.3.4!! zipped so you will only have to flash it from your nexus 5 recovery.

Zip file is uploaded to: http://d-h.st/bcG

I'm sure people will be happy to flash it easier than before just from your phone without any needed app
    I tested it and it's working but feedback is also good.

Thanks to @Dees_Troy for this recovery and also to @jd1639