[Q] DNC for the XPERIA E1?

Search This thread

linuxct

Social Contributor
Aug 10, 2012
Hi everyone!
I've just bought a new Xperia E1 and I saw yesterday in a video that the XPeria Z2 and ZR2 will come with a Digital Noise Cancellation system with a pair of special earphones, the MDR-NC31EM.
Do you think this could be ported for our Xperia E1 although we need to buy this pair of earphones? I'd really appreciate it because I go work everyday in the underground and it's very uncomfortable to hear a lot of noise of people and from the underground itself, instead of just listening to music, you know...

Any ideas on how to port it? :confused:

ruben21

Jan 18, 2012
cabimas
Men that Xperia E1 is new one! You can post in android general forums, :) they could be helpful to your question!!

Sent from my ST21i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

linuxct

Social Contributor
Aug 10, 2012
Men that Xperia E1 is new one! You can post in android general forums, :) they could be helpful to your question!!

Sent from my ST21i using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Ok, but I've also asked this in the Xperia Support Forum, and they told me that Xperia E1 doesn´t has a 5 pole 3.5 mm headphone jack, so because of hardware reasons, they can't add this feature to next kitkat update :(
If anyone is interested the post is this: http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-E1-E1-Dual/DNC-for-Xperia-E1-please/m-p/678087/thread-id/285

Last edited: