[ROM][NIGHTLY] CyanogenMod 9 KANG [UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

panzerscope

Jul 9, 2009
Loving these nightlies. Though one thing I have noticed is my in call volume seems low even at max. Anyone else noticed this?

Sent from my Xperia Play using XDA

Gh61

Dec 12, 2011
This is known issue. When you are making call try to put volume down and then up, it will be much louder.

idiotzach15

Apr 7, 2012
Laurel, MD
OnePlus 8T
Google Pixel 6
Is there a way we can get a mirror up on mediafire or something? these downloads are really slow for me.

Thanks

EDIT: okay i feel selfish. If it's slow for everyone else than hopefully this is a good idea. If I'm the only one, don't worry about it.

Last edited:

Leraeniesh

Aug 1, 2011
Detroit
Is there a way we can get a mirror up on mediafire or something? these downloads are really slow for me.

Thanks

EDIT: okay i feel selfish. If it's slow for everyone else than hopefully this is a good idea. If I'm the only one, don't worry about it.

It always downloads within 2 minutes for me. I will try to mirror a few builds when there are major changes.

Flyinduke

Dec 9, 2010
Has anyone noticed a drop in reception on their phone? I have the latest PRL, but reception is still incredibly low (for example my blackberry has 3 bars right now, and my r800x has 1 bar)

paxChristos

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 27, 2011
West Bend
Also, on the ones from pax, how do you identify which changes will be in our nightly? Or are all the ICS ones added to all the nightlies?

Check the merge time, if it's been merged since the last build, is in the new nightly.

On a different note, the zeus.mk file had not yet been update to reflect the stereo audio fix, so there might not be any differences until that is updated.

Pax

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: 216Monster

Flyinduke

Dec 9, 2010
Do a full data/cache wipe, then reinstall the latest nightly.

I had that problem for a little while. It seemed to happen after I used the 3g supercharger script. After I did a data and cache wipe and reinstalled it seemed to be fine

Sent from my R800x using XDA

Did a full wipe, install, wipe again, Still a little iffy.

Would it help if I re-partitioned to fully clean everything up (like for a gTablet)>?

RozenTensai

Apr 15, 2011
Panama
As of 06/01 build, there doesn't seem to be any changes on BT audio. In my MW600 the phone still shows as a generic device instead of a phone. Does it have anything to do with the kernel used? I'm using KeiCS.
If not, then oh well, only thing left to do is wait for another update :p

paxChristos

Retired Forum Moderator
Aug 27, 2011
West Bend
As of 06/01 build, there doesn't seem to be any changes on BT audio. In my MW600 the phone still shows as a generic device instead of a phone. Does it have anything to do with the kernel used? I'm using KeiCS.
If not, then oh well, only thing left to do is wait for another update :p

Bluetooth audio had always been a problem. This update didn't fix it :-(

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

T3mpr1x

Sep 16, 2007
Santa Clarita
x51v.info
Has anyone had any luck sending SMSes longer than 160 characters? Mine indicate that they have been sent, but no one actually receives them. MMS appears to be fine, it's just long SMSes that seem to have an issue. Hopefully this can be solved!

Aside from that, this is a great ROM! This is the most stable form of ICS I've seen to date on my Xperia PLAY. If only Sony had given the beta a bit more time...Oh well, XDA is here as usual to fill in the gaps! 8)

arian009

Oct 7, 2010
London
Any changed in the last nightly? I went on and flashed the latest nightly last night... you know the one named afetr 31st may 2012 but I see there is a new one... so any changes yet? On github FXP has pushed some new ROMs roughly 8 hours ago so surely we should see some Kernal changes right?

216Monster

Oct 17, 2011
Ohio
Has anyone had any luck sending SMSes longer than 160 characters? Mine indicate that they have been sent, but no one actually receives them. MMS appears to be fine, it's just long SMSes that seem to have an issue. Hopefully this can be solved!

Aside from that, this is a great ROM! This is the most stable form of ICS I've seen to date on my Xperia PLAY. If only Sony had given the beta a bit more time...Oh well, XDA is here as usual to fill in the gaps! 8)

Currently No, some users are using GoSms and report it will send over 160 characters, but the Stock app will not. I am looking into making it work though as I like the stock app, I just need to make the right edits to a few xml and smali files I believe.

For now though what Ive done is in the Messaging app, go into settings and at the end of the options you can select "Sms to MMs" and Ive set that number to 1, meaning after the text reaches 160 characters it will convert your text to an Mms and send the entire message.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    They should build every night, if they don't build for three or four nights in a row, shoot me a PM and I'll fix it. I should notice before then though.
    BIG thanks to sixstringsg for building nightlies for us on his server as official CM nightlies cannot be enabled for our device yet as there is still some stuff broken.

These are technically unofficial, so please do not file bug reports to FreeXperia or CyanogenMod, and instead post issues in this thread.

You can download the ROM from here: http://androtransfer.com/?developer=nightlies&folder=zeus

The ROM is GSM, so if you are a CDMA user, flash this over the top. If you are CDMA and are flashing this for the first time, please post for more assistance.

Working:
    Video decoder for playback
    Camera back and front
    GSM & 3G Data
    WiFi
    Bluetooth
    GPS
    USB Tethering
    Touchpads (semi-working, our implementation)
    Game pad
    Sound
    3D and 2D (adreno)
    Recovery
    FPS uncapped
    Stereo sound
    Audio over Bluetooth
    Video recording

Not working:
    Full touch pad support.
    WiFi hotspot

Bug reports on this thread please.

Remember, sixstringsg is behind this, so he is the one to thank.
    Man, I never expected to see sixstringsg here. I've enjoyed your work with the Glitch Kernel on the Fascinate, and now you've followed me here. The dev community just keeps getting better and better for this phone!

I'm not developing here, just helping out the community wherever I can. I heard you didn't have nightlies and wanted them, so I offered my server/time to do it.
    For the more nerdy of you, here's the bot that builds your builds: http://exynos.co:8080/job/cm9git/ It will show you console output if you want to watch it build for some reason, and it will show build errors.
    zeusc builds are now up.