NDS Emulator for Android?

Search This thread

- Swift -

Sep 8, 2011
Galway, Ireland
Hey guys,

This is probably my first question topic on XDA in all my 500+ posts ...so here goes!

--

Do you guys kknow any good working Nintendo DS Emulators for Android?

I can't find any when u search the market.
:confused:

--
Can you provide some Market Links if there are any on the market and also if there's none on the market but exists elsewhere, post here ONLY IF ITS FREE!
I'm not getting caught for warez. I'm not asking for warez.
--

Thanks guys,
Shane

steelewise

Jan 13, 2011
there is no working nds emulator yet at least not for android. they are working on it but even on high end devices it runs slow an buggy. you can read more here.
technabob.com/blog/2011/02/04/tiger-lab-ds-emulator-for-android/

pankaka

Apr 28, 2011
Please don't bother hogging on NDS4DROID, the developer got too greedy and wanted money but didn't want to work on it even though it ran only on 2 fps for 10 dollars.
He has no intentions on releasing the year old source code since he is afraid that others will profit from it and is now currently working on dead beat mobile projects.

And as for TIGERLabs, well they are known for not giving a **** about further developing their projects.

MegaBubbletea

Oct 29, 2010
Considering ANdroid phones are getting more and more powerful now (quad-core phones and 1GB+ RAM), it should be possible to create a Nintendo DS emulator that will run smoothly.

fpu4eva

Nov 10, 2010
also imagine if u had ur phone or tablet hooked to ur tv, the tablet could be the touch screen and the big screen can be the top screen, theirs alot u could do.

YaKillaCJ

Jul 16, 2010
Miami
It would be practical for certain games and especially on tablets. Since they have the extra real estate. Really I wanna play maybe Pokemon and Brain Age.

happel92

Jul 23, 2009
Bracknell
Hey guys,

This is probably my first question topic on XDA in all my 500+ posts ...so here goes!

--

--
Can you provide some Market Links if there are any on the market and also if there's none on the market but exists elsewhere, post here ONLY IF ITS FREE!
--

Thanks guys,
Shane

Have a look at Dsoid

It's not brilliant at the moment, but I believe it's actively being worked on at least.

Last edited:

fiziator

Sep 1, 2011
Hey guys,

--

--
--

Thanks guys,
Shane

Try this app: DraStic ...it's fluid, maybe there are little bugs but it's really fast and works very well !!
You can search a little to find the apk for free..;) (Personally I found and it's work perfectly..)