[Q] Lost 3G/LTE data and having sporadic LoS, what can I do?

Search This thread

slixzen

Jan 9, 2010
I don't seem to know why, but I am unable to perform any type of Profile or PRL update, and am unable to get online. I am not sure why, as not less than 12 hours ago, my phone wasn't having any problem.

Is there anything I can do to resolve this issue? Because it is quite annoying not be able to access 3G/LTE when I have no wifi around.

gotablunt

Mar 31, 2010
east los angeles
Same happening to me last 2 days, but I get 3g with 2mbps not bad...I've always had excellent lte and wimax in my city so I'm sure they're upgrading...just call to be sure;)

Edit: called sprint no maintenance something mess up my radio too no lte at home, but I get lte at work....flashing stock hopefully fixes this, I don't want unroot and let them upgrade my mf9 bootloader
Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

slixzen

Jan 9, 2010
Well I found out how it is resetting. I noticed something odd started happening with the Samsung watch on app also. My roaming settings keep getting switched to home only from automatic.

This happens every time I reboot my phone. I have no idea what the root cause for this is though.

My phone is rooted. Are those options CSC configurable? If so, could someone post a stock CSC? If not, is there a configurable config file that I can double check? Or something else?

cruise350

Dec 11, 2007
Memphis, TN
Well I found out how it is resetting. I noticed something odd started happening with the Samsung watch on app also. My roaming settings keep getting switched to home only from automatic.

This happens every time I reboot my phone. I have no idea what the root cause for this is though.

My phone is rooted. Are those options CSC configurable? If so, could someone post a stock CSC? If not, is there a configurable config file that I can double check? Or something else?

Have you modified the build.prop file? Something in system got modified that shouldn't have. I had this problem back on MF9 and I could never get it straightened out until a flashed the stock tar file and then it cleared up.

slixzen

Jan 9, 2010
Have you modified the build.prop file? Something in system got modified that shouldn't have. I had this problem back on MF9 and I could never get it straightened out until a flashed the stock tar file and then it cleared up.

I don't believe my build.prop has been modified, at least I haven't intentionally modified it.

The only root apps I am running that might have the ability to modify it is:
Wanam Xposed
Samsung Multiple Widgets - Also an Xposed app

And a few others (I don't have my phone on me right now to check it out). Are there any known xposed modules or other root apps that automatically modify the build.prop file?

daniel4653

Jul 10, 2010
Southern California
I don't believe my build.prop has been modified, at least I haven't intentionally modified it.

The only root apps I am running that might have the ability to modify it is:
Wanam Xposed
Samsung Multiple Widgets - Also an Xposed app

And a few others (I don't have my phone on me right now to check it out). Are there any known xposed modules or other root apps that automatically modify the build.prop file?

Uninstall wanam and the xposed app then reboot your phone. And see if that helps .

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

gotablunt

Mar 31, 2010
east los angeles
So I had crappy signal running mk2 with mf9 bootloader so I tried odin stock mf9 still same problem, I decided to go stock unrooted and take the ota, to my surprise I no longer drop to 3g at work meaning my signal got better!!!!!+1, why would this be?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using xda app-developers app