D802 rom stable and battery life

Search This thread

anonymousss

Jan 28, 2012
I am on stock rom rooted with dor. Kernel
I want to flash a rom lg based ofc but i want the same battery life and the most stable out there with no force closing and lagfree hopefully
I read that energy rom is so smooth but i want the most problem free rom too...
Answer based on your experiences please
I get from 5 to 6 hours screen on with some gaming like candy crush and browsing quite often
So if you know a rom that can provide same battery life with no lag or bugs or forceclosing pls advise
I dont want to mess up my new phone with flashing a lot of roms and trying this and trying that
So if anyone can help me, pls do.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

faithraze

Jun 4, 2009
Abu Dhabi
Hi, can't give you specific rom. Right now I am using the rom and kernel combo you said, so far so good with performance antutu 37900+.

What I can tell you is that, you can play around because you can always go back to stock unrooted. Just read properly and follow instructions.

Reactions: anonymousss

anonymousss

Jan 28, 2012
Hi, can't give you specific rom. Right now I am using the rom and kernel combo you said, so far so good with performance antutu 37900+.

What I can tell you is that, you can play around because you can always go back to stock unrooted. Just read properly and follow instructions.

What about force close all around and random reboots ?
are you facing any problems :D ?

votinh

Jul 6, 2011
I want to flash a rom lg based ofc but i want the same battery life and the most stable out there with no force closing and lagfree hopefully

Can't remember on top of my head which ROM was but I got 15+ hrs screen time, no FC whatsoever even though I got it from Apple Appstore. Also I can run any Windows executable file on it. It's superior!
That's the most stable ROM I got.
Again, it is based on my experiences ;);)

Reactions: anonymousss

anonymousss

Jan 28, 2012
Can't remember on top of my head which ROM was but I got 15+ hrs screen time, no FC whatsoever even though I got it from Apple Appstore. Also I can run any Windows executable file on it. It's superior!

OMG plzz rememberrrr :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What about force close all around and random reboots ?
    are you facing any problems :D ?

No not really. It runs perfectly fine so far.