Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Dimness

Jun 17, 2012
Google is watching us more than ever?
When Android know about you anything.
READ THE DUMB F&Q - CLICK ME
original write by anonymous

In this 5 minuts article we describe all the very weird things in Android, and we want to ask you - what do you say?
at first we saying that all of this is on built-in apps. Why to do that? ads custom, know what to upgrade for android, control in market, corperation with government entities like many times is past (Events in France on cooperation with cellular companys and government that they wiretapping your calls), read news, think about it - how google now know where you live, what you doing, where you visited.. and also you should take a look in this - https://history.google.com/history/ your all seraches and history. this site have my history from 2011 at least - and this site was published only from 2012 as seen in archive.org - likethe google history, why they not collect new info and not tell us right now - this maybe happend. keep reading.

One. (Shown all over the news) - "Next Android version will change the way the root work":
We asking, what happend to our "good times" Android experience? ("Open source", "Android will be different then iOS" Etc.)
Google want her privacy in system files, in control, in blocking permission root apps.
Keep reading, this was to notice what happend right now.

Two. Suspicious processes running in the background all the time

Three. Very Strange Permissions:
Hint: Android asks for credit card information on first running. ok its useful, fast, and great reason to take this details.

"Connect & Disconnect from Wi-Fi" - Dont cofuse we talk about other apps like "Factory Mode" etc. that running all the time in the background, why it need to turn on\off the Wi-Fi..? there is the main Wi-Fi settings, where YOU control the Wi-Fi, this is auto control. probably you not even see when Wi-Fi turned on it self. check in your built-in apps. its comfortable, came with the phone - you not need to install or update apps. and this came to many apps that nod need this. come on check it on few apps.
"Share your device's screen with another device" - Wow that was cool if was a built-in TeamViewer app! (wtf?!)
"Modify battery statistics" - in other words fake the battery status and deleting statistics, so the battery stats is not secure way to know what working and used the battery (!). (After long waiting for explain, they told me that is wrong spell. sure. the great perfect Google wrong in spell 4 official versions?! no, its modify.
"Downloading files without notification" - (you dont even noticed that something download, maybe right now)
"Add or modify calender events and send emails without host's permission" - In other words, the hosts is you. and emails send from you to another "mysterious" people. very smartly they put "Add or modify calender events" in start to hide this.
"Internet Browser" have permissions to - "Record audio" , "Take pictures and videos" (Allows application to take pictures and record video at any time).
"Mobile Tracker"! - Service that connects to the Internet and if your phone stolen you can lock him, wipe the device.
But I dont noticed that he canto call, send & read sms, record audio, share screen, read browser data (cookies etc.) and history, set an alarm in "Clock" (?), Access to NFC and more.
This was should be great options to my stolen phone. and very hurt for my private info.

ypvo.png

Four. System applications linked to each other. - if one is turned off - problems starting.
The Android system built like this, that system applications linked to each other - you can check with few programmers that know this.
This is a nightmare of every programmer, when something get wrong, - to start searching problems and fix them. maybe rewriting the whole code. but google wants this.
Well, its like we'll have to install GTA V,ARMA 3, and COD:Ghosts to play Pacman.
You have turned off one - the other will continue to operate

Five. Permissions granted to applications that not supposed to do that
Gallery - can record audio, calling, etc.
Adjust color (with this you set sharpness and color tone, this of course very small option in Settnigs) - can view sms, terminate processes, access Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and etc.
And more like in "Three".

sy11.png

Thanks for helping, google.
very small part of "Help" premissions. check it.

Six. Almost every app has strange permissions that it should not have, check it yourself.

Seven. p.s.
We expected that Google, the "can do anything" company, in couple versions of Android will greatly improve the system and make it run faster.
(damn, windows 7 has same requirement) Although that iPhone have barely one processor with two cores, running like a cannon against my SGS4.
True, it is Android, we have higher resolution and quality and have more things to handle - but we espect that this 4*4 cores (SGS4) "computer" do more.
Maybe just another hidden processes in the background causing it?
Factory Mode - for some reason gives all permissions that you can in cell-phone. Why this running on your device now?

Eight. The Smart Google
In few words they do on you the trick. they can say that all permissions need for some reasons, but is great reason to connect you to the Internet 24\7 365 day in year. and the all hints points on something else.

Last. We care.
we care that "Hangouts" replacing our default message apps (why to put 2 applications of texting? its like to use the same cameras to take picture. one for us, one for google.)
some people dont care, and they are right. we become indifferent that all the world dig in our lifes. but it should not like this.
what you feel if steal your credit card, watch on you in bathroom, have your "deleted" snapchat images, take a look on your sister?
And what if in one day I waill want to use this?

qooa.png

mmm.. not really

What you say?
for the great people that read this - you must change it, do somethig. take the globe.

Last edited:
Reactions: jime1

caspboy

Jan 3, 2014
Charlotte, Nc
@Dimness

One.
Its not Google who wants her privacy, its you who want your privacy. If you'd have read them xda news post a little slower you would've notice why root is getting harder. Its because with root, comes the easiest way for viruses and hackers to access and take control of your phone and its info. Google is simply juking them out for you. They make rooting harder - most definitely not impossible! Alot of root apps have contained such viruses in the present!

Two.

Only if you new the filesystem. Android is open source, unlike iOS. Open Source means you can change it and add or remove what you like - When you know what your doing! Those "Suspicious processes" are just background processes for the framework, systemui, and all the other things that make android usable. Like display, hardware drivers and such. I don't know every background activity in Windows 8 - Guess Microsoft is hacking me:p

Three.

Really :shaking my head:

"Connect & Disconnect from Wi-Fi" - Well its not confusing. You disconnect when you want - connect we you want. O' so simple - anyone else spotting the strangeness?!:laugh:

"Share your device's screen with another device" - Wow that was strange if this wasn't a setting for a thing called BLUETOOTH

"Downloading files without notification" - Its for Google Play Updates and updates in general (really Dimness, really?)

"Add or modify calender events and send emails without host's permission" - Do I gotta?:laugh: Wow, man, its for if you add something to another calendar app not by Google - It adds it to Google calendar. The Emails are only if you want to send statistics to Google...

"Internet Browser" - Never seen it, been all threw android for the last 4 years, even the source...but never seen it:confused: You the only person whos noticed...

"Mobile Tracker" - Its for GPS, clocks, time zones, time, calendar updates and just about all of your NFC and network provider:silly:

Four.

WTF!?:confused:

Five.

These permissions are for task that you choose to be done.

Im done for now as I choose not to rwad such dumb accusations, maybe you should polish your info:laugh: And just one question - why would a MULTI BILLION DOLLAR company need your info, pics and etc? Why:p I can explain the rest, but for now its 11PM - nice life...

Reactions: EvEvaEv and sandm4n

Dimness

Jun 17, 2012
@Dimness

One.
Its not Google who wants her privacy, its you who want your privacy. If you'd have read them xda news post a little slower you would've notice why root is getting harder. Its because with root, comes the easiest way for viruses and hackers to access and take control of your phone and its info. Google is simply juking them out for you. They make rooting harder - most definitely not impossible! Alot of root apps have contained such viruses in the present!
WTF hackers lol

Two.

Only if you new the filesystem. Android is open source, unlike iOS. Open Source means you can change it and add or remove what you like - When you know what your doing! Those "Suspicious processes" are just background processes for the framework, systemui, and all the other things that make android usable. Like display, hardware drivers and such. I don't know every background activity in Windows 8 - Guess Microsoft is hacking me:p
TURN OFF ALL OF THIS, and guess what? my phone working great over 2 moths with games, apps and ALL
so why you need this procces ah?

Three.

"Connect & Disconnect from Wi-Fi" - Well its not confusing. You disconnect when you want - connect we you want. O' so simple - anyone else spotting the strangeness?!:laugh:
so you turn on the wifi with chat-on? with other apps that need this permission? you too much .........................

"Share your device's screen with another device" - Wow that was strange if this wasn't a setting for a thing called BLUETOOTH
You cross the line, bluetooth to share screen? you even know what it is? how much old you 5... lol the permission not even in bluetooth permissions - its on "Personal Information" sector .............

"Downloading files without notification" - Its for Google Play Updates and updates in general (really Dimness, really?) WITHOUT notifcation u cant read - even google play notificate when auto update, its not GOOGLE PLAY because the permission NOT IN GOOGLE PLAY, its on very many apps. (really, man? realy?)

"Add or modify calender events and send emails without host's permission" - Do I gotta?:laugh: Wow, man, its for if you add something to another calendar app not by Google - It adds it to Google calendar. The Emails are only if you want to send statistics to Google...
send emails without host's permission
that not qeustion if u want or not...

"Internet Browser" - Never seen it, been all threw android for the last 4 years, even the source...but never seen it:confused: You the only person whos noticed...
check your self in app manager you dumb.. i have sgs4 its not have to be in all devices

"Mobile Tracker" - Its for GPS, clocks, time zones, time, calendar updates and just about all of your NFC and network provider:silly:
NFC cant connect to internet!! this like bluetooth when you need to text message - this 2 things Not related at all

Four.

Five.

Im done for now as I choose not to rwad such dumb accusations, maybe you should polish your info:laugh: And just one question - why would a MULTI BILLION DOLLAR company need your info, pics and etc? Why:p I can explain the rest, but for now its 11PM - nice life...
EDIT: THE F&Q DUMB ITS ON QUOTE IN BLUE - OTHER INFO IN THIS COMMENT.
--

YES its for GPS, ITS THE WAZE!!
THEY NEED THIS PERMISSION, YES YES,
THIS THE ONE SIDE OF THE COIN, BUT IN Eventually ALL YOUR INFO SEND TO INTERNET.
THE "NEED OF PERMISSION" IS GREAT REASON, BUT THEY CAN TAKE YOUR INFO IN 1 SEC.
WHY NOT TO DO THAT? YOU ARE VERY HALPFUL INFO.

ads custom, know what to upgrade for android, control in market, corperation with government entities like many times is past, read news you are in 2014. not in dinosaurs age.

Last edited by a moderator:

chaz3

Feb 5, 2014
This has become a concern to me as well. Not particularly the permissions aspect, but how Google handles the massive amount of private information they receive in general. I've stopped using the non-transparent aspects of Android, including gapps.

Dimness

Jun 17, 2012
This has become a concern to me as well. Not particularly the permissions aspect, but how Google handles the massive amount of private information they receive in general. I've stopped using the non-transparent aspects of Android, including gapps.

You right im with you, so mutch weird stuff.

GermainZ

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Aug 3, 2012
You're confusing Samsung's apps, Google's apps (Gapps) and the apps you're installing yourself.

Thread closed since this thread appears to be disguised as a discussions thread, but is spreading wildly inaccurate info (see my line above) and seems to welcome different opinions with insults (I've cleaned those as well.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You're confusing Samsung's apps, Google's apps (Gapps) and the apps you're installing yourself.

Thread closed since this thread appears to be disguised as a discussions thread, but is spreading wildly inaccurate info (see my line above) and seems to welcome different opinions with insults (I've cleaned those as well.)
    @Dimness

One.

Two.

Three.

"Downloading files without notification" - Its for Google Play Updates and updates in general (really Dimness, really?)

Four.

Five.

Google is watching us more than ever?
    When Android know about you anything.
    READ THE DUMB F&Q - CLICK ME
    original write by anonymous

In this 5 minuts article we describe all the very weird things in Android, and we want to ask you - what do you say?
    at first we saying that all of this is on built-in apps. Why to do that? ads custom, know what to upgrade for android, control in market, corperation with government entities like many times is past (Events in France on cooperation with cellular companys and government that they wiretapping your calls), read news, think about it - how google now know where you live, what you doing, where you visited.. and also you should take a look in this - https://history.google.com/history/ your all seraches and history. this site have my history from 2011 at least - and this site was published only from 2012 as seen in archive.org - likethe google history, why they not collect new info and not tell us right now - this maybe happend. keep reading.

One. (Shown all over the news) - "Next Android version will change the way the root work":
    We asking, what happend to our "good times" Android experience? ("Open source", "Android will be different then iOS" Etc.)
    Google want her privacy in system files, in control, in blocking permission root apps.
    Keep reading, this was to notice what happend right now.

Two. Suspicious processes running in the background all the time

Three. Very Strange Permissions:
    Hint: Android asks for credit card information on first running. ok its useful, fast, and great reason to take this details.

"Connect & Disconnect from Wi-Fi" - Dont cofuse we talk about other apps like "Factory Mode" etc. that running all the time in the background, why it need to turn on\off the Wi-Fi..? there is the main Wi-Fi settings, where YOU control the Wi-Fi, this is auto control. probably you not even see when Wi-Fi turned on it self. check in your built-in apps. its comfortable, came with the phone - you not need to install or update apps. and this came to many apps that nod need this. come on check it on few apps.
    "Share your device's screen with another device" - Wow that was cool if was a built-in TeamViewer app! (wtf?!)
    "Modify battery statistics" - in other words fake the battery status and deleting statistics, so the battery stats is not secure way to know what working and used the battery (!). (After long waiting for explain, they told me that is wrong spell. sure. the great perfect Google wrong in spell 4 official versions?! no, its modify.
    "Downloading files without notification" - (you dont even noticed that something download, maybe right now)
    "Add or modify calender events and send emails without host's permission" - In other words, the hosts is you. and emails send from you to another "mysterious" people. very smartly they put "Add or modify calender events" in start to hide this.
    "Internet Browser" have permissions to - "Record audio" , "Take pictures and videos" (Allows application to take pictures and record video at any time).
    "Mobile Tracker"! - Service that connects to the Internet and if your phone stolen you can lock him, wipe the device.
    But I dont noticed that he canto call, send & read sms, record audio, share screen, read browser data (cookies etc.) and history, set an alarm in "Clock" (?), Access to NFC and more.
    This was should be great options to my stolen phone. and very hurt for my private info.

ypvo.png

Four. System applications linked to each other. - if one is turned off - problems starting.
    The Android system built like this, that system applications linked to each other - you can check with few programmers that know this.
    This is a nightmare of every programmer, when something get wrong, - to start searching problems and fix them. maybe rewriting the whole code. but google wants this.
    Well, its like we'll have to install GTA V,ARMA 3, and COD:Ghosts to play Pacman.
    You have turned off one - the other will continue to operate

Five. Permissions granted to applications that not supposed to do that
    Gallery - can record audio, calling, etc.
    Adjust color (with this you set sharpness and color tone, this of course very small option in Settnigs) - can view sms, terminate processes, access Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and etc.
    And more like in "Three".

sy11.png

Thanks for helping, google.
    very small part of "Help" premissions. check it.

Six. Almost every app has strange permissions that it should not have, check it yourself.

Seven. p.s.
    We expected that Google, the "can do anything" company, in couple versions of Android will greatly improve the system and make it run faster.
    (damn, windows 7 has same requirement) Although that iPhone have barely one processor with two cores, running like a cannon against my SGS4.
    True, it is Android, we have higher resolution and quality and have more things to handle - but we espect that this 4*4 cores (SGS4) "computer" do more.
    Maybe just another hidden processes in the background causing it?
    Factory Mode - for some reason gives all permissions that you can in cell-phone. Why this running on your device now?

Eight. The Smart Google
    In few words they do on you the trick. they can say that all permissions need for some reasons, but is great reason to connect you to the Internet 24\7 365 day in year. and the all hints points on something else.

Last. We care.
    we care that "Hangouts" replacing our default message apps (why to put 2 applications of texting? its like to use the same cameras to take picture. one for us, one for google.)
    some people dont care, and they are right. we become indifferent that all the world dig in our lifes. but it should not like this.
    what you feel if steal your credit card, watch on you in bathroom, have your "deleted" snapchat images, take a look on your sister?
    And what if in one day I waill want to use this?

qooa.png

mmm.. not really

What you say?
    for the great people that read this - you must change it, do somethig. take the globe.