[App] Phone.apk with Big Photo and Full Screen

Search This thread

anzo

May 1, 2008
Székesfehérvár
pdafanclub.com
I modified the call, the caller's screen image size.

Full screen Caller ID Test:

http://www.multiupload.com/63ZVSI31ON

How I did it:

Decompile Phnoe.apk / res / layout / call_card_person_info.xml.
I opened the notepad + +

I changed this:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<FrameLayout android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent"
  xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
    <LinearLayout android:gravity="center_horizontal" android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/callCardPersonInfo" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
        <RelativeLayout android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="216.0dip">
            <ImageView android:id="@id/photo" android:layout_width="216.0dip" android:layout_height="216.0dip" android:layout_centerHorizontal="true" />
        </RelativeLayout>
        <LinearLayout android:layout_gravity="center_horizontal" android:orientation="horizontal" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="34.0dip" android:layout_marginTop="0.0dip">
            <ImageView android:layout_gravity="center_vertical" android:id="@id/birthIcon" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:src="@drawable/call_birthday_icon" />
            <TextView android:textSize="32.0sp" android:textColor="@color/twcolor001" android:gravity="center_vertical" android:id="@id/name" android:paddingLeft="4.0dip" android:paddingRight="4.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="36.0dip" android:singleLine="true" />
        </LinearLayout>
        <TextView android:textSize="18.0sp" android:textColor="@color/twcolor003" android:gravity="center_vertical" android:id="@id/phoneNumber" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:singleLine="true" />
        <TextView android:textSize="18.0sp" android:textColor="@color/twcolor003" android:gravity="center_vertical" android:id="@id/city" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="26.0dip" android:singleLine="true" />
    </LinearLayout>
</FrameLayout>

Build Phone.apk
:D
V0.2

I reduced the size of the buttons

http://www.multiupload.com/P7S4JX49KY

SC20110314-021803_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png
SC20110314-021756_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

V0.1

SC20110312-104503_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png
SC20110312-205331_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Attachments

• Phone.apk
    2.4 MB · Views: 973
  • Phone_Anzo_CWM.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 788
Last edited:

*THV

Nov 14, 2010
I can't make it work. What should i do? I just run the phone.apk, is it something else that must be done?
Thanks.

JaGuR

Jul 27, 2009
Is this using the auto record, non increasing phone apk ?

Would be awesome if it was :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA App

JaGuR

Jul 27, 2009
Would it be to much trouble to ask if you could edit the auto record, non-increasing ring tone files for me ?

I know of lots of others would greatly appreciate it too :)

edit: attached the file, if you decide to modify it for us

Thanks in advance, if you do so ;)

Attachments

• no_increasing_ringtones_darky93.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 101
Last edited:

JaGuR

Jul 27, 2009
I look at what I can do for your sake. ;)

:)

I did it myself, by copying your call_card_person_info.xml into my phone.apk, using 7zip.

Is working good, but one problem I have, is person name is over lapping the call timer, and the word hold, can we move that or adjust that so it doesn't over lap
?

Cheers

edit:
Have uploaded my file, if it is of any use to you, or anybody else.
I take no credit for it, as all I have done is to use other peoples files, and copy one file into it, from the OP
Also do not take any responsibility, be sure to backup before using.
Install via recovery

Attachments

• AutoRec_NonIncreasing_BigCaller.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 87
Last edited:

anzo

May 1, 2008
Székesfehérvár
pdafanclub.com
:)

I did it myself, by copying your call_card_person_info.xml into my phone.apk, using 7zip.

Is working good, but one problem I have, is person name is over lapping the call timer, and the word hold, can we move that or adjust that so it doesn't over lap
?

Cheers

Replace these files.

res/layout/call_card_person_info.xml and call_card.xml
res/values/styles.xml

Attachments

• Modified_xml.zip
    3 KB · Views: 69

pramathesh

Oct 25, 2010
Bangalore
Button size look disproportionate sir!
There is no res/values in the apk I'm using! Can you please help me in this? Do I have to create a folder and then add the styles.xml file in it??

Last edited:

zerkai

May 15, 2010
Seattle
Looking nice anzo, now if there was only a way to have it use higher resolution photos from Facebook. It seems that the stock Facebook contact-sync is storing lower-resolution (pixelated quality) of photos.

I haven't tried this out yet but by the looks of the screenshot, the photo looks a bit low quality.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I modified the call, the caller's screen image size.

Full screen Caller ID Test:

http://www.multiupload.com/63ZVSI31ON

How I did it:

Decompile Phnoe.apk / res / layout / call_card_person_info.xml.
    I opened the notepad + +

I changed this:

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <FrameLayout android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="fill_parent"
      xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android">
        <LinearLayout android:gravity="center_horizontal" android:orientation="vertical" android:id="@id/callCardPersonInfo" android:layout_width="fill_parent" android:layout_height="wrap_content">
            <RelativeLayout android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="216.0dip">
                <ImageView android:id="@id/photo" android:layout_width="216.0dip" android:layout_height="216.0dip" android:layout_centerHorizontal="true" />
            </RelativeLayout>
            <LinearLayout android:layout_gravity="center_horizontal" android:orientation="horizontal" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="34.0dip" android:layout_marginTop="0.0dip">
                <ImageView android:layout_gravity="center_vertical" android:id="@id/birthIcon" android:visibility="gone" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:src="@drawable/call_birthday_icon" />
                <TextView android:textSize="32.0sp" android:textColor="@color/twcolor001" android:gravity="center_vertical" android:id="@id/name" android:paddingLeft="4.0dip" android:paddingRight="4.0dip" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="36.0dip" android:singleLine="true" />
            </LinearLayout>
            <TextView android:textSize="18.0sp" android:textColor="@color/twcolor003" android:gravity="center_vertical" android:id="@id/phoneNumber" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="wrap_content" android:singleLine="true" />
            <TextView android:textSize="18.0sp" android:textColor="@color/twcolor003" android:gravity="center_vertical" android:id="@id/city" android:layout_width="wrap_content" android:layout_height="26.0dip" android:singleLine="true" />
        </LinearLayout>
    </FrameLayout>

Build Phone.apk
    :D
    V0.2

I reduced the size of the buttons

http://www.multiupload.com/P7S4JX49KY

SC20110314-021803_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png
    SC20110314-021756_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

V0.1

SC20110312-104503_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png
    SC20110312-205331_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png
    Full Screen Caller ID XXJVT i9000

Hi mates here is moded phone.apk + contacts.apk for XXJVT 2.3.5 i9000 Full Screen Caller id!!!

Remember Phone and Contacts.apk needs to be replaced to system/app together!!!!

Enjoy it!!!:)

Working well with -ROM CF-Root-XX_OXA_JVT-v4.3-CWM3RFS-

DeOdex ONLY!!!

More screenshots inside
    Screenshots pls

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk
    No, it seems the contacts are resized :(

But I still like it better than the small screen
    Hi! I heard somewhere, when you syncronise the contacts (phonebook) with google server, its change the photos resulotion to small... they store ot in small sizes, and send back that poor images to your phonebook... whats up if u off the sync? ... and after that take a high res picture to your contact? I think it will be good. Its an idea, i cant test it... maybe the weekend.

Sent from my GT-I9000