[2010/5/21] Snoopy everywhere! (M3D, M2D, S2U2, ThumbCal)

Search This thread

pp18

Oct 26, 2007
Hong Kong
considering there are quite some variants of M3D, i have doubt on which device(s) this theme works. to those who have tested this theme, grateful if you could give a feedback under this thread and i'll consolidate the testing results in post #1 for others' reference.
thanks.

sunwee

May 8, 2009
gah! you have Charlie Brown as your friend and he keeps calling you!!??! :p

nice theme btw!

pp18

Oct 26, 2007
Hong Kong
sunwee,
hehe... Charlie Brown is the placeholder for contacts without a photo. so, can have a lot of Charlie Brown in the contact list. :D

Deiota,
theoretically this theme should work on Rhodium as well. grateful if any brave soul can give it a try and let me know the testing result. :)

NotATreoFan

Moderator Emeritus
Please do not cross-post across multiple forums. I've found 3 different threads so far.

Since this theme is available in multiple resolutions, I suggest editing your title to reflect that, and then listing which devices it "should" work with.

Last edited:

allanon

Nov 3, 2004
Images

Hi pp18, I am another fan of peanuts! I have a request for you: can you share the images of the theme (in png or other type)? I would use them for a Wad skin (I have a Polaris, no m3d...!) Thanks in advance

pp18

Oct 26, 2007
Hong Kong
allanon,
basically you can use CFC GUI to re-engineer the theme image files back to .png.
after all, i'd recommend you not to do this from the m3d theme for your Polaris due to the big difference in screen resolution. instead, you may extract .png files from my snoopy@m2d theme. simply follow the hyperlink in my signature. :)

allanon

Nov 3, 2004
Many thanks

allanon,
basically you can use CFC GUI to re-engineer the theme image files back to .png.
after all, i'd recommend you not to do this from the m3d theme for your Polaris due to the big difference in screen resolution. instead, you may extract .png files from my snoopy@m2d theme. simply follow the hyperlink in my signature. :)

Thanks for the link, I'm working on a Wad project and when finished I'll share all the graphics.

pp18

Oct 26, 2007
Hong Kong
hyperfire21,
did you try the M3D theme? just would like to verify whether the theme works properly on VGA. thx.