2013/06/06 build (untested)
2013/15/05 build
2013/22/04 build
2013/21/04 build
All Builds

Installation
1. Install Skrillaz_CZ's Bootloader if you don't already have it. [GUIDE]
2. Install TWRP or any comparable recovery. I've only tested with 2.4.4.0
3. Wipe System partition. I usually do a Factory Wipe as well.
4. Install the CM10.1 zip file.
5. ????
6. Profit

Changelog
Official CM10.1 Changelog

Bootloader (optional)
uc

I whipped up a quick CyanogenMod boot logo for our device. The following downloads are based on Skrillax_CZ's bootloader v8:
Recovery-flashable zip
Bootloader blob
Bootloader bin

Source
Device repo
Kernel repo

Disclaimer
Code:
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/*
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear
 * war, or the current economic crisis caused by you following these
 * directions. YOU are choosing to make these modificiations, and
 * if you point your finger at me for messing up your device, I will
 * laugh at you.
 */

Last edited:

macia10

Nov 25, 2010
Łódź
I'm sure it will not. But I would like to see official support from CM one day ;] Just a dream though.
EDIT:
Hm but in the repository I can see a ril lib so maybe there would be a chance :)

Last edited:

jrichardsMav

Oct 12, 2011
AWESOME JOB! It LIVES!!!

I have a dock if you'd like me to run any tests on that. How is the snappiness etc?

You guys never fail to amaze me!

apapousek

Jul 18, 2011
have simplified Chinese ?

If cm10.1 supports it, yes. Quite frankly, I don't care if this supports moonspeak. This is an English board, and a ROM for English users.

AWESOME JOB! It LIVES!!!

I have a dock if you'd like me to run any tests on that. How is the snappiness etc?

You guys never fail to amaze me!

I've not done much testing. It supports 1.5 GHz OC, so it should be fine.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using xda app-developers app

lionedas

Nov 1, 2008
Link

anyone have a working link ?

------>> This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!

droidxxxxx

Oct 2, 2012
Pensacola
Moto G Stylus 5G
Ok.. this rom is pretty nice... just about everything works... except GPS seems to, but doesn't.. icon comes on.. but no lock... and stock keyboard craps out while trying to type... easy fix was TouchPal keyboard..now.. one revolutionary break through I am noticing.... Skype with a Bluetooth headset... does not work on any rom I've tried... making me think it's a hardware issue... well.. on this rom.. Bluetooth pairs great... and in Skype... I actually get it to work doing a test diagnostic through Skype. Before.. on other roms..I did not hear any sound through the headset... or was able to use the mic..neither worked. Now.. I hear the skypecor testing service through the earpiece... but.. it sounds fast.. and like a helium voice... and when I talk to test my recording... it plays it back really slow... lol... so... all in all... I haven't tested it out talking to a human.. but I now believe it's a software issue... and could be fixed... I bought this tab to Skype... it has a great front Cam... but the stock mics are horrible.. forcing one to use a headset.. which a wired one worked fine on shellshock.. but haven't tried it on this one yet.. I just want to be able to Skype with a Bluetooth headset like I should be able to... could you please look into this? I would be most thankful, as I hate wires... lol. Rom is awesome so far..

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

apapousek

Jul 18, 2011
Ok.. this time is pretty nice... just about everything works... except GPS seems to, but doesn't.. icon comes on.. but no lock... and stock keyboard craps out while trying to type... easy fix was TouchPal keyboard..now.. one revolutionary break through I am noticing.... Skype with a Bluetooth headset... does not work on any time I've tried... making me think it's a hardware issue... well.. on this rom.. Bluetooth pairs great... and in Skype... I actually get it to work doing a test diagnostic through Skype. Before.. on other roms..I did not hear any sound through the headset... or was able to use the mic..neither worked. Now.. I hear the skypecor testing service through the earpiece... but.. it sounds fast.. and like a helium voice... and when I talk to test my recording... it plays it back really slow... lol... so... all in all... I haven't tested it out talking to a human.. but I now believe it's a software issue... and could be fixed... I bought this tab to Skype... it has a great front Cam... but the stock mics are horrible.. forcing one to use a headset.. which a wired one worked fine on shellshock.. but haven't tried it on this one yet.. I just want to be able to Skype with a Bluetooth headset like I should be able to... could you please look into this? I would be most thankful, as I hate wires... lol. Rom is awesome so far..

While I would love to look into these issues, I don't have the knowledge or experience to fix these problems. I'm currently just building the most up-to-date version of CM10.1 for our tablet. If there are any patches available, I'd be happy to include a recommenced patch section.

droidxxxxx

Oct 2, 2012
Pensacola
Moto G Stylus 5G
Anything would help... it's just crazy a nice tab like this one boasting a sweet front Cam would work good with Skype straight out of the box.. but not this one.. lol.. thanks for putting it up though.. I've been wanting 4.2.2 on this..

armada786

Feb 7, 2011
Pittsburgh
Good job! Since you haven't modified anything WiFi is likely still broken. I haven't yet had time to look at the code but I will next week. I might collaborate with you on some solutions.

I'd also reconsider not looking at the 3.8 kernel source. While I dislike them as much as the next guy for acting like spoilt children they are at least playing by the rules now. We could benefit a lot from working together again.

Last edited:

rg1003

May 16, 2011
No, I'm an asshole. There's a difference. Oh, dual core. That's like saying both a 6502 and a Pentium 4 are both single core. While true, you don't see me running Linux on my NES. If you don't want to run this ROM (which you didn't pay for, and aren't obliged to use), then don't run it. I give no ****s.

6502 introduced 1985, Pentium 4 introduced in 2000. That is a 15 year difference. This tab is just hitting two years old. Expecting a current OS to run on it and run decently (which it does) is not an unreasonable expectation. Is my Nexus 4 speedier and smoother than this tab? Yes it is. Is there a big difference in performance? Nope, not really.

You are thinking exactly the way the hardware manufacturers want you to think! That there should be no expectation that hardware more than 6 months gets upgraded to the latest OS.

droidxxxxx

Oct 2, 2012
Pensacola
Moto G Stylus 5G
Another thing to fix... Skype with a WIRED headset only works for hearing.. no mic..even with a wired headset. This is a very smooth rom worth some tweaking... if I knew how, I'd be tweaking my ass off.. lol

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

Strangest thing now... earlier when I first put the rom version from the 18th on... the GPS wouldn't lock.. no blue guy on maps... I'm still on the same nightlie..haven't moved to the 19th yet.. but realized GPS is now working... earlier I was on Wi-Fi tether from my Verizon S3.. now I'm tethering to a Verizon USB modem.. so I don't know why.. but it fixed itself... lol

Top Liked Posts