[Q] HTC One Soft/Bricked Boot Loop

Search This thread

DroidDoode

Dec 24, 2013
London
Hi Everyone :rolleyes:

I humbly approach you today with a HTC One issue, that needs solving as I have no phone as a result.

So to put it simply I Unlocked and Rooted my device through this guide .
/watch?v=kJYAS2KN17Y

Following that I proceeded to gain S-OFF, or at least I believe I did. Checked the Bootloader after and it said S-ON :S Through this guide.
/watch?v=NeFwsqU4YL4

All seemed well up to this point, so then I followed to this guide to install 4.4 KitKat on my HTC One (I am based in the UK, and the network my phone runs in is O2).
/watch?v=AySbx90YB-s

However as it turns out, my phone will now turn on, I will reach the default Android Language Selection menu, and my phone reboots automatically before I can even press anything. I have tried to re-install the "bigxie_Reset_M7_3.62.401.1.zip" several times, and nothing has come from it.

So I attempted to restore my stock HTC rom, using the "RUU_M7_UL_JB_50_HTC_Europe_1.28.401.7_Radio_A4.13.3231.27_10.31.11131.05_release_310878_signed.exe" and it fails every time, and it also detects no image when I run it, it simply shows what image it will install.

Additionally I tried all possible USB ports on my computer to check for a faulty USB port with RUU, I have tried to push "Guru_Reset_M7_3.62.401.1.zip" through CMD (I am running windows of course) and naturally it hasn't worked (the push). Having not made a Backup because I blindly followed the tutorials, I have nothing to go back to.

I think the problem is that S-ON is enabled and I can't seem to find how to solve it, or enable S-OFF using the AIO Toolkit and pushing Revone. Anything that could help me get my phone working, and hopefully with stock Android will be greatly valued. Thank you for taking the time to read this :eek:.

Last edited:

DroxX

Jan 31, 2014
Sharjah
I am not so good at android but.......a way to S-OFF HTC One would be using this video - /watch?v=MCMJkVbIiIg

It basically uses rumrunner to do so and for me it worked flawlessly :)

Hope you can fix your One soon.

Reactions: DroidDoode

DroidDoode

Dec 24, 2013
London
FIXED!

I am not so good at android but.......a way to S-OFF HTC One would be using this video - /watch?v=MCMJkVbIiIg

Thank you for replying guys!

I actually managed to fix it by pushing TWRP instead of CWR and then installed Android_Revolution_HD-One_31.6.zip got my OS back and now trying to enable S-OFF.
:good:

badjoras

Mar 24, 2011
lisboa
I used rummrunner to get S-off. Works like a charm. Takes a bit of time to do it though, don't close it whilst it's doing it's thing! ;)

Reactions: DroidDoode

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Do not lock bootloader

sent from my mobile device

Thank you for replying guys!

I actually managed to fix it by pushing TWRP instead of CWR and then installed Android_Revolution_HD-One_31.6.zip got my OS back and now trying to enable S-OFF.
    :good:

Gratioz!!!!! Good luck for getting S-OFF.
    I used rummrunner to get S-off. Works like a charm. Takes a bit of time to do it though, don't close it whilst it's doing it's thing! ;)