[WIDGET][2.3 to Lollipop] Ramadan Timings For Karachi

Search This thread

usman farhat

Feb 25, 2013
Karachi
play.google.com
Hello, I have made a widget for the people of Karachi, Pakistan.

This widget is intended for the people living in Karachi, Pakistan. This shows the timings of Sehri and Iftar for the sacred month of Ramadan in a very simple format on your home screen.

UPDATE 18 June 2015:
I have updated the app to show the timings of 2015. Please download from Play store directly.
Should you have any suggestions, please reply here or contact me at appsbyusman@gmail.com

I can make one for your city as well, just give me the data in an excel sheet AND provide some valid proofs like some websites or some popular Facebook pages or some photos of printed calendars. I am using the word "some", because one source alone is not considered authentic.

Please download it from here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appsbyusman.ramadantimingskarachi

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-01-20-54-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-01-20-54-42.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 237
  • Screenshot_2014-07-01-20-56-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-01-20-56-02.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 225
  • RamadanTimingsKarachi.apk
    953 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Reactions: smustafasms

usman farhat

Feb 25, 2013
Karachi
play.google.com
Jazak Allah very nice work. May Allah always blesses you.
@usman farhat brother can you make one for Hyderabad

Sent from Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9005

I don't have data for other cities and I cannot confirm the data on the internet. As I live in Karachi I know that my data here is correct and the data on several websites is incorrect.
So if you have genuine data for your city, you can send it to me in the form of an excel file with date and sehr and iftar times and I can make a new app out of it. :)

thahim

Forum Leader
Dec 24, 2006
Karachi
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I don't have data for other cities and I cannot confirm the data on the internet. As I live in Karachi I know that my data here is correct and the data on several websites is incorrect.
So if you have genuine data for your city, you can send it to me in the form of an excel file with date and sehr and iftar times and I can make a new app out of it. :)
Sure I would love to, just tell me what other data you want ? where to send you?

usman farhat

Feb 25, 2013
Karachi
play.google.com
UPDATE 18 June 2015:
I have updated the app to show the timings of 2015. Please download from Play store directly.
Should you have any suggestions, please reply here or contact me at appsbyusman@gmail.com

I can make one for your city as well, just give me the data in an excel sheet AND provide some valid proofs like some websites or some popular Facebook pages or some photos of printed calendars. I am using the word "some", because one source alone is not considered authentic.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appsbyusman.ramadantimingskarachi

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, I have made a widget for the people of Karachi, Pakistan.

This widget is intended for the people living in Karachi, Pakistan. This shows the timings of Sehri and Iftar for the sacred month of Ramadan in a very simple format on your home screen.

UPDATE 18 June 2015:

Jazak Allah very nice work. May Allah always blesses you.
    @usman farhat brother can you make one for Hyderabad

Great work

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
    Thank you. Ramadan Mubarak to everyone!

Sent from my SGH-T889 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app