[NEW] Kaiser Style 3G Dialer v2.00

Search This thread

inneyeseakay

Apr 24, 2007
OnePlus 9 Pro
I am getting this... (8525, HTC/AT&T WM6 Rom)

Any ideas of what I am doing wrong?

Attachments

• 00000.JPG
    00000.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 466

adnerus

Jan 19, 2008
Choseing contacts from Dialpad

Does this Dialer support "national letters", eg. polish: ń, ó, ż ?

I want to chose from dialpad number combination: 9732 to look for person who names Źrebak (with national letters)?

Useing standard dialpad, phone will find nothing (becose of "national leeters in name").

Only SPB Moblie Shell dialpad shows right entry from phonebook.

athena99

Aug 1, 2006
Dear ALL,

May I know how to install a 3G Dialer, it contains 3 xzip file, which one should be install and is it work on Trinity. Thanks a lot.

R3dF1v3

Dec 4, 2006
Birmingham
It might be a long shot, but I have a request regarding Phcanoverbmp.dll from this package. I love the black look, but I just cannot get used to the new look battery icon with the percentage.

Would somebody be able to provide a copy of the Phcanoverbmp.dll from Schen's dialler, but with the original, plain old WM6 battery icon?

If somebody is able to do this, then my thanks go to you.

If not, then thanks for taking the time to read my post, and no worries.

:)

halo_djk

Apr 26, 2007
I'm a little confued at how to install this. There is three zip files, with more zip files inside them. Two of the main zip files appear the same!? what order do we install these cabs, do we install all of them?
I can't seem to find any info in this thread as to how it's instaled either!

Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Green key issue

OMG I have a solution to the green buttons problem that is so releveant to this thread its crazy.

first uninstall schen's 3g dialer, then install duron-marcell's 3g dialer, then reinstall schens over that.

It becomes a hybrid of the two, the buttons are white

the only 2 issues i saw were that there is a little white box in the top right corner of the dialer and the last call picture overlaps the backspace button a littl

AWW kodak moment you guys, duron and schen were fighting on this thread about who copied who's dialer, but it turns out, theyre better together AWWW :cool:

Also on a different note, i went through the windows directory and found every single bmp associated with the regular dialer, couldn't i customize the dialer by just editing and replacing those?