Ginormous Gaming Repository (Along With A Few Tips And Tricks)

Search This thread

mihachris

Feb 28, 2011
Athens
Really useful thread and a nice repository right there!

Yesterday I found Minibash an online multiplayer fighting game and I thought I should post it.
Try it out! I've become addicted to it!

Keep up the good work for our beloved O1 :D

Reactions: Lycan

Ecuadude

Nov 18, 2011
Zenonia 4 is also compatible and runs lag free on gtr. Also add tiny tower :D:D

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda premium

Last edited:

kalaniboy

Aug 19, 2011
Great list! So far the most graphically impressive game I've played on my phone is Real Racing 2. It runs pretty much lag free! Only downside is it takes up 1GB of data on sd card. Also only works in hood view point when playing. But, otherwise very good game.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using XDA

voyager20021

May 5, 2011
Here
You should open another thread for best apps on O1 and these two should be made sticky! Great thread man!

Naval clash for a game on the market.

And you should definitely post games in alphabeticat order or it will become a torment to look for a game in the list.

Last edited:

cure25

Aug 5, 2011
gurgaon
OnePlus 8T

cure25

Aug 5, 2011
gurgaon
OnePlus 8T
it downloaded 170MB, but it becomes 240MB after I checked the folder destination.
P.S : The game sucks balls, don't download it. Its laggy, unresponsive and FC's too many times.

Also have u tried nfs hot persuit,I tried it earlier but I m not able to start race.I know that buttons are misplaced in that game but I tried tapping everywhere on screen.

Has it worked for someone on optimus one

Lycan

Oct 10, 2011
Mumbai
Yes, it works fine, but as you said menu is misplaced. You just have to try to touch different spots and see what they lead too. Once you do know it, remember the spot ! :D

Top Liked Posts