[Q] charging stays at 384mhz

Search This thread

hakim7489

Dec 26, 2010
Shah Alam
my phone does not go into deep sleep mode while charging and only stays at 384mhz. and when i unplug and use it for few hours and then charge again, it stays at 1512mhz during charging and becomes noticeably warm. does anyone know why and can help me with this? thanks in advance. :(:(:(

BigDig

Aug 31, 2011
Boston
Xiaomi Poco F3
my phone does not go into deep sleep mode while charging and only stays at 384mhz. and when i unplug and use it for few hours and then charge again, it stays at 1512mhz during charging and becomes noticeably warm. does anyone know why and can help me with this? thanks in advance. :(:(:(

It's not supposed to go into deep sleep while charging!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

rackajuh

Jan 11, 2014
why? my phone used to stay in deep sleep mode while charging until few weeks back. i dont remember exactly what i did that may have caused this problem.

I think it not supposed to be im deep sleep, because the system must manage the charging process. Even when you turn off your phone, and you plug the charger, the phone wakes up to manage the charging.

sent from nexus4 pa4beta2

jamel_tza

Mar 4, 2013
NYC
Yea OP, no big deal in your phone staying at the 384mhz step. However the other problem may be cause for concern. Are you using a custom kernel (or ROM, which may have a customized kernel)? If the phone is stock, are you touching the screen all the while noticing this? How are you monitoring this behavior?

Sorry for so many questions but there are many things that could potentially be going wrong.