M8 vs S5 Radio?

Search This thread

bob2300nx

Feb 17, 2010
Sprint coverage in my area is pretty bad but I get a great deal (employee hook up) so I am keeping it. S5 and M8 are both great phones but I was wondering if anyone knows how their radios compare? With poor coverage even alittle bit better would probably make a difference (drop call).

graycorgi

Apr 23, 2010
Dallas
Sprint coverage in my area is pretty bad but I get a great deal (employee hook up) so I am keeping it. S5 and M8 are both great phones but I was wondering if anyone knows how their radios compare? With poor coverage even alittle bit better would probably make a difference (drop call).

Samsung radios are always better than HTC in my experience. That said, the M8 has one of the best radios HTC has come up with - way better than the M7. I would imagine the S5 still has better reception due to it not being a metal phone.

Reactions: bob2300nx

bob2300nx

Feb 17, 2010
Samsung radios are always better than HTC in my experience. That said, the M8 has one of the best radios HTC has come up with - way better than the M7. I would imagine the S5 still has better reception due to it not being a metal phone.

Thanks for all your help. This was for my sister and I ended up getting her the M8. Its just to awesome to pass up and was $50 cheaper. She loves the speakers and panorama. Ill just keep using my M7 like a peasant lol

gutrrob

Jun 6, 2008
I tested my M8 signal with my wife's S5 with Signalcheck and both have the same dBm!

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.