[ROM][ICS 4.0.4][19/09][XWLPT] SensatioN ROM 4.1 - Just got Updated!!!

Search This thread

lemondroid

Jun 6, 2011
ok guys, I am back now

regarding the settings icons, i forgot to mod that in 1.2.

now regarding my work on 1.3: what I did before I interrupted my work failed. After you clean install browser FC's... it's odexed and the frameworks also but is still crap. not working properly :| I am now working again on that and I hope I can fix this crap... It bothers me a lot. Someone asked before if I took care of users request, so here is the changelog that is was suposed to be on 1.3 release

-Fixed browser - it failed/ back to work
-No increasing Ring Tone
-Fixed dialer letters (no more shadow)
-Removed bloatware from Logs
-Changed kernel to ninphetamine 2.05
-Integrated JKay Mod (3 lockscreens and customizable Power Menu)
-NO-WIPE fixed

Can you add the record-call mod like in Lite'ning and Creskelom ? Please please please!

Deliximus

Jan 22, 2010
I love the glass Sensation look! Been using it for 5 days now, very impressed how stable it is even in its early stage.

I will be donating.

nicregi

Apr 30, 2011
Malaysia
bigfatreality.blogspot.com
ok guys, I am back now

now regarding my work on 1.3: what I did before I interrupted my work failed. After you clean install browser FC's... it's odexed and the frameworks also but is still crap. not working properly :| I am now working again on that and I hope I can fix this crap... It bothers me a lot. Someone asked before if I took care of users request, so here is the changelog that is was suposed to be on 1.3 release

-No increasing Ring Tone
-NO-WIPE fixed
Welcome back!!! We missed you!

Send from my 'iPhone Killer' GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

imolared333

Aug 9, 2011
just got the GS2 a week ago, flashed lite'ning, sensation, then cyanomod, miui, now back to sensation, definitely the most refined rom out there, less buggy and fast. Keep up the good work Crysis, take your time. The default browser doesn't bother me at all, I use opera anyway.

mguedes22

Aug 9, 2010
Salvador
ok guys, I am back now

-No increasing Ring Tone
-NO-WIPE fixed

Please, fix the size of numbers in the dialer, when you erase one number, the size go different!

terenceleechan

Jun 14, 2010
pasig
im on sensation 1.1. i tried updating flash player on the market but it won't play flash videos. flash only works with the version pre-installed on the rom. anybody tried updating flash player? thanks!

tslim89

Aug 8, 2010
Great rom interface with very friendly battery life. But it kinda gave me.unstable 3g connections.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

Z

zylor

No 1.3 out yet. Wait like the rest of us

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium App

xperator

Jun 27, 2011
Tehran
@Crysis21 :If framework is odexed again, I presume we will miss RTL support ?
I don't care if RTL langs doesn't work in the browser BUT Please keep it working in other apps.
If it's not possible to have RTL lang support in the next update so please make a RTL-support version beside the original update So we who read/write in RTL langs can enjoy having your ROM as well as others.

In your changelog you didn't mentioned fixed CRT effect pixel distortion ! I hope don't miss that.

Regarding KG6 kernel, I think switching to KG5 should be better for battery life. I have posted screens in Here

Anyway Welcome Back!

runlsd

Sep 24, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Thanks for your work! Loving the ROM. At first the look of the ROM drew me in. But I'm finding the battery life has improved. Had about 40% last few times around 10PM.

jankhner

May 30, 2010
This ROM has the best theme EVER...

but still i would like to see some things a bit more simplified...for example...the top extended menu in notifications....
maybe something like this?
moj.png

that would be very nice.

DruNKfuX

Nov 13, 2009
Sorry if my question is noobish, but would you recommend that I use the full wipe version if I am coming from Cognition S2 by designgears or can I just install the no wipe version?

If u come from a different rom it's always advised to backup/wipe to avoid boot loops and fc's etc.

Hell, i even make a nandroid backup before flashing a non wipe rom from the same maker.. Just to be on the safe side..

Top Liked Posts