[ROM/DEV]Hex Alpha2| Ported form HoneyComb sdk

Search This thread

g0dshead

May 8, 2010
Spijkenisse
Wicked

Now this is something i been looking forwards to.
Can't wait to see how this develops , awesome you are putting time into it thanks alot. and success!

JonasDroid

Apr 12, 2010
Just tried it, and WOAW that's slow! So slow I couldn't even bother to mess with it. But anyways thx for porting

speedyink

Sep 10, 2010
I almost prefer the gingerbread launcher..that running in honeycomb seems to work really well, also much more phone oriented. Doesn't even look like gingerbread with all the added honeycomb visuals.

tobbeson

Jun 11, 2010
örebro
great work
how does this actually work because it must be higher than hdpi shouldnt it work to make any hdpi rom work like this?

TheGrammarFreak

Jul 29, 2010
twitter.com
Because honeycomb goes on devices with 1GHz processors, often dual core. (This is not a requirement, but certainly helps)

We have a single core processor running at 0.6GHz, no graphics chip to speak of and a tiny screen.

With that in mind, answer your question.

Pharaohnough

Mar 12, 2007
Cairo
POCO M3 Pro / Redmi Note 10 5G
I'm not sure I really see the point in this...
Honeycomb is geared towards devices with plenty of processing power AND screen real estate... It is primarily Landscape oriented (as opposed to the Legend) and has high resolution on a big open screen...
I may sound overly skeptical but I just don't see how intuitive or enjoyable it would be to navigate the Honeycomb interface on something as small as the Legend

my two cents and all that...

Having said that, I do wish you all the best in your endeavour and I can't say that I won't at least give it a try once it has matured a bit :D

Top Liked Posts