How do I check if my phone under warranty?

Search This thread

artisticcheese

Aug 26, 2003
www.unixsucks.com
Hello,

Anybody knows how can I check if phone is under warranty or not? I'm on company sponsored account so I don't have access to online tool, all I have in my possesion is phone itself. Is there any tool or something which based on IMEI of the phone will find this information?

Thanks,
G

waiters

Nov 9, 2011
The phone has a 1 year factory/samsung warranty for sure and phone isn't a year old yet so you have that at least...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda premium

Nov 22, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
hey, im in the same situation as you, i have an account with a Corporate and didn't get the phone from Telus but from a dealership that is in Montreal, and i was wondering the same thing. You have one (1) warranty on the phone and you can check the status on Samsung site and register your phone to see the Warranty status.

hope this helps... i'm unfortunately without my phone since i HARD BRICK it. lol and its now at Samsung at this moment and will know soon if they fix it or not. lol

Nexii

Aug 9, 2012
Houston,TX
Phones are not even a two months old! Of course the are still under warranty. Unless you have water damage... then you dont have warranty... ....... ............................... ... k bai.

deserthi

Feb 27, 2011
29 Palms
I called ATT to ask about warranty and was told that they have no responsibity because I am using my phone on Straight Talk. Samsung has the one year warranty I guess.
If I was using it on ATT they I guess they would take care of it?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts