[ROM][Android-L][SUNGSONIC HD >>> SSHD-ALV-1-Hammerhead]

Search This thread

Adi Shakthi

Oct 5, 2011
Everywhere
picture.php

Adi's SungSonic HD

ABOUT Sungsonic HD:

Sungsonic HD Is based on latest "Preview Android L" version released from Google

Disclaimer:

Warning: Installing preview version of Android L may void the warranty on your phone or tablet. Also, if something goes wrong during the installation process, we are not responsible. We have used the same method to install Android L on Nexus 5 successfully. And though chances are low, it is possible you may end up with phone that won't boot.

Additional notes: The preview versions are likely to have bugs so once you install the Android L you may find a few things not working in your phone. Installing Android L will delete all your data on the phone, so back up or save photos, music, files or any other data before installing the OS.

Also Read This By Clicking On This

FEATURES OF Sungsonic HD ALV-1

• Pure Stock Android L
    Fully Rooted with ChainFire's Super SU 2.0
    Modified Kernel
    DTS Sound System for Loud and clear Music Effects
    En chased Video Quality
    Seeder Enabled
    Performance Tweaks
    Gpu Rendering Enabled
    Meany More.....

Download Link For Sungsonic HD:

SSHD-ALV-1-Hammerhead
Radio ,Boot-loader,Recovery

Installation Instructions:

A clean install is highly recommended when coming from v4.x to "L"
SD Card Wipe Is Not needed

Installation Steps:

Boot into recovery
Wipe: system, data, dalvik and cache
Flash ROM
wipe Cache
Reboot to System
First Boot may take a bit long time.

MultiRom Users Click Bellow and See Instructions.
MultiROM Installation Procedure

Credits:

Recognized Contributor vomer For Base of the Rom.
Tasssadar For Installation Script.
Derek Chan My for Screen Shots
KiljoyMcCoy For Being a Best Tester .
Hitorijanae For Testing And Some Screen shots.
Chainfire for Super SU
Zeroinfinity
Rizal Lovigs
krabapple2548
namakerorin
MY Team Sonic-Developers

Source:
Based On Android L Developer Preview Released By Google.

Special Note:

1.Please Do-not PM your Rom Related Issue to us in any media like xda and face-book.
we are not answering to any Rom related issues via xda pm or face-book messages.

2.If you have issues with Sungsonic HD rom Contact us in Xda Forum Sungsonic HD threads or in Official
Sonic-Developers Forum I will Try to help in my free times.

If You Like My Work Then:
http://xdaforums.com/donatetome.php?u=4284308

XDA:DevDB Information
SUNGSONIC HD, ROM for the Google Nexus 5

Contributors
Audio God
ROM Firmware Required: Rooted With Custom Recovery Installed

Version Information
Current Stable Version: SSHD-ALV-1-Hammerhea
Stable Release Date: 2014-06-30

Created 2014-06-29
Last Updated 2014-06-30

Last edited:

Brushstroke

Aug 26, 2013
Have you used L? It's not too broken...

Anyway, awesome, will flash later!

I have used it. While it's relatively stable, there are bugs and features missing so it should be clear to anyone that it's not ready to be used as a daily driver. Making a ROM from it is just silly.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Brushstroke

Aug 26, 2013
What features are missing compared to Stock 4.4.4?

It's not so much features that are missing when compared to stock 4.4.4, it's that there are features that will be added later. It's incomplete and is subject to change a lot within the next few months. If it were me making a ROM, I would at least wait until a stable source is available. That's all I'm saying.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Reactions: indianpride

Adi Shakthi

Oct 5, 2011
Everywhere
I have used it. While it's relatively stable, there are bugs and features missing so it should be clear to anyone that it's not ready to be used as a daily driver. Making a ROM from it is just silly.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Common dude ....
There is no rule says that I can't make ROMs on say alpha or beta...

Ask my testers how much effort I made on making this....just for nexus5 community ...
Not even for me also ....all nexus 5 sokp users knows I don't have nexus.

Let users enjoy the rom if possible let's help them to solve issues.[emoji6]

Have a nice day
Audio God

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

razrlover

Mar 28, 2012
Google Pixel 6
Why would you ask something like that? Let him do what he likes. Get out!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

X2, what a freaking __________. AG please ignore this _______. We appreciate your time and talent. I am downloading now!! Thank you for giving crack flashers something different to use. You are the man

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

L is very stable IMO. there are a lot of changes coming before final release. A lot of the problems are with non Google apps. But a lot of them are getting out new builds to work with L. Most are problems with ART and new rooting used.

The mods AG made improve the audio of the ROM by a lot IMO. I do have a problem with Wi-Fi not connecting unless static that i Didn't have on L release though. But He'll work it out in time =)

If the app developers are making their apps work on L why not also make mods work on L. But if you cant deal with loss of certain things wait til they are fixed.

Reactions: byrdcfmma

chjema

Feb 8, 2012
Coeur D'alene
It's not so much features that are missing when compared to stock 4.4.4, it's that there are features that will be added later. It's incomplete and is subject to change a lot within the next few months. If it were me making a ROM, I would at least wait until a stable source is available. That's all I'm saying.

Sent from my Nexus 5

So in other words.....you are COMPLETELY talking out your ass..good job there Buzz Killington. Glad you are not developing this one (oh wait you are not a dev)

It's very solid and using it now.

muaythai619

Nov 18, 2009

Sent from my Nexus 5

WHERE ARE YOUR ROMS AT?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

caifaz

Feb 7, 2010
I forgot that xda developers point a gun to your head and make you foaahbtheir ROMs...:rolleyes:

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    picture.php

Adi's SungSonic HD

ABOUT Sungsonic HD:

Sungsonic HD Is based on latest "Preview Android L" version released from Google

Disclaimer:

Warning: Installing preview version of Android L may void the warranty on your phone or tablet. Also, if something goes wrong during the installation process, we are not responsible. We have used the same method to install Android L on Nexus 5 successfully. And though chances are low, it is possible you may end up with phone that won't boot.

Additional notes: The preview versions are likely to have bugs so once you install the Android L you may find a few things not working in your phone. Installing Android L will delete all your data on the phone, so back up or save photos, music, files or any other data before installing the OS.

Also Read This By Clicking On This

FEATURES OF Sungsonic HD ALV-1

• Pure Stock Android L
      Fully Rooted with ChainFire's Super SU 2.0
      Modified Kernel
      DTS Sound System for Loud and clear Music Effects
      En chased Video Quality
      Seeder Enabled
      Performance Tweaks
      Gpu Rendering Enabled
      Meany More.....

Download Link For Sungsonic HD:

SSHD-ALV-1-Hammerhead
    Radio ,Boot-loader,Recovery

Installation Instructions:

A clean install is highly recommended when coming from v4.x to "L"
    SD Card Wipe Is Not needed

Installation Steps:

Boot into recovery
    Wipe: system, data, dalvik and cache
    Flash ROM
    wipe Cache
    Reboot to System
    First Boot may take a bit long time.

MultiRom Users Click Bellow and See Instructions.
    MultiROM Installation Procedure

Credits:

Recognized Contributor vomer For Base of the Rom.
    Tasssadar For Installation Script.
    Derek Chan My for Screen Shots
    KiljoyMcCoy For Being a Best Tester .
    Hitorijanae For Testing And Some Screen shots.
    Chainfire for Super SU
    Zeroinfinity
    Rizal Lovigs
    krabapple2548
    namakerorin
    MY Team Sonic-Developers

Source:
    Based On Android L Developer Preview Released By Google.

Special Note:

1.Please Do-not PM your Rom Related Issue to us in any media like xda and face-book.
    we are not answering to any Rom related issues via xda pm or face-book messages.

2.If you have issues with Sungsonic HD rom Contact us in Xda Forum Sungsonic HD threads or in Official
    Sonic-Developers Forum I will Try to help in my free times.

If You Like My Work Then:
    http://xdaforums.com/donatetome.php?u=4284308

XDA:DevDB Information
    SUNGSONIC HD, ROM for the Google Nexus 5

Contributors
    Audio God
    ROM Firmware Required: Rooted With Custom Recovery Installed

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: SSHD-ALV-1-Hammerhea
    Stable Release Date: 2014-06-30

Created 2014-06-29
    Last Updated 2014-06-30

Sent from my Nexus 5

Common dude ....
    There is no rule says that I can't make ROMs on say alpha or beta...

Ask my testers how much effort I made on making this....just for nexus5 community ...
    Not even for me also ....all nexus 5 sokp users knows I don't have nexus.

Let users enjoy the rom if possible let's help them to solve issues.[emoji6]

Have a nice day
    Audio God

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
    Screen shots

screen shots
    Why would you create a ROM from an unfinished alpha release? :confused:

Sent from my Nexus 5

Why would you ask something like that? Let him do what he likes. Get out!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    I wasn't really saying that I was expecting something now, I was saying that I was expecting the first L ROMs to come with notable changes.

Really I was trashing the fact that he made a placeholder thread with stock with mods. You don't do that unless you want to overhype something or want early attention or thanks, most real developers don't do that.

Source builds, or as you call them "early attention" builds are ALWAYS built first. Christ, when Google was screwing around with KitKat, not pushing it to any Nexus device other than the 5, source builds were ALL we had. When Google gave up on competently developing for the Nexus 10, and disabled ART, translucency, and more, the most popular builds were stock 4.4 KRT16S with translucency and ART enabled. They took the ROM, changed two files, zipped them up and posted them. Guess what? We didn't complain. We thanked them. I am assuming Google won't give a damn about the N10 on L, and they will have disabled translucency AGAIN, so guess what? It's going to happen again, and guess what. WE. WON'T. COMPLAIN....AGAIN. Don't like it? Don't post and ignore it. The devs don't owe you, me, or any of us a god damn thing. He can walk right now, and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. He chose to build this for us, as do all developers on XDA. Don't like it? Cool, you're choice, and no one should call you out on that. Just don't come in here trashing the place and expect to receive a warm welcome. Now, good day sir. :cowboy: