[Q] HELP PLEASE 4.4 was put on by HtC and i cant send pics

Search This thread

madi05

Nov 21, 2013
Normal straight talk apn settings,also explain why they were fine before the upgrade to kitty Kat? It is the only obvious choice and Google it,it isn't just me and it's also happening to the nexus5 and the new card lte SIM att as well, I have tried every combo there is and I still have my s4 with jelly bean,same settings sane SIM card no problems, the only difference is I can put in that ip4/ setting on my s4

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Fuzi0719

Jul 15, 2009
Palm Springs, CA
Normal straight talk apn settings,also explain why they were fine before the upgrade to kitty Kat? It is the only obvious choice and Google it,it isn't just me and it's also happening to the nexus5 and the new card lte SIM att as well, I have tried every combo there is and I still have my s4 with jelly bean,same settings sane SIM card no problems, the only difference is I can put in that ip4/ setting on my s4

Ever since T-Mobile US upgraded my HTC One to 4.4.2 (the 4.19.531.10 OTA), I can only receive MMS when my phone's Wi-Fi connection is disabled. Normally at home, I have Wi-Fi active and connected. But when a friend sends me a MMS, all I get is "message cannot be downloaded" error. As soon as I disconnect Wi-Fi (which puts the phone in 4GLTE mode), the MMS will instantly be received. This is very frustrating. I can send MMS just fine, Wi-Fi or not. This behavior did not occur on the previous 4.3 release, and I'm hearing of others having the same issue. Note, this is occurring with the stock message app or Chomp or Handcent, doesn't matter. Also, my APN settings are exactly what they should be, I've not altered them from what T-Mobile set them as. My phone is stock, rooted, S-OFF.

madi05

Nov 21, 2013
Yes sounds even worse than me,I can send text fine and receive no matter Wi-Fi or4g just pics are my only problem on any messaging app so tonight I'm gonna go back to jelly bean and key you know if that fixes it tbh 4.4 isn't a big change where I would miss anything ,battery is same and that is really all that I could have seen a achievement

P05TMAN

Aug 15, 2011
Boulder, CO
Yes sounds even worse than me,I can send text fine and receive no matter Wi-Fi or4g just pics are my only problem on any messaging app so tonight I'm gonna go back to jelly bean and key you know if that fixes it tbh 4.4 isn't a big change where I would miss anything ,battery is same and that is really all that I could have seen a achievement

In your Messaging app settings, is the Group messaging option checked?