[Q] Shut down menu

Search This thread

preal

Dec 27, 2010
Earth
I am currently on sky is 4.2d xlf. This is the most current update from seanzscreams. Followed his directions for the install and the everything is perfect, runs fast and smooth however when I long press the right side single button to power off it just powers off with out bringing me to the power off menu that gives me the choices to reboot recovery...etc.

Is that how it powers off? Or is something wrong?

:confused:

xcrazydx

Feb 3, 2012
I am currently on sky is 4.2d xlf. This is the most current update from seanzscreams. Followed his directions for the install and the everything is perfect, runs fast and smooth however when I long press the right side single button to power off it just powers off with out bringing me to the power off menu that gives me the choices to reboot recovery...etc.

Is that how it powers off? Or is something wrong?

:confused:

Heh, you didn't flash the note radio, did you?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

preal

Dec 27, 2010
Earth
I did at first but it made the rom unstable so I restarted reflashed and followed Seans directions to the t without flashing anything else and the rom worked fine except for the power down.....also the phone won't lock....tried setup up a pin or pattern and nothing.

xcrazydx

Feb 3, 2012
I did at first but it made the rom unstable so I restarted reflashed and followed Seans directions to the t without flashing anything else and the rom worked fine except for the power down.....also the phone won't lock....tried setup up a pin or pattern and nothing.

You probably corrupted the efs partition. Did you flash another radio? Either way you'll probably have to use icenights fix

Reactions: preal

preal

Dec 27, 2010
Earth
Thank you for your advice. I will look for that and try it. Let you know if it works

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda premium

icenight89

Dec 18, 2010
And the uclc5 strikes again, another victim skrocket. U won't have to look far op, its a sticky in the general thread

Reactions: preal

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

You probably corrupted the efs partition. Did you flash another radio? Either way you'll probably have to use icenights fix

And the uclc5 strikes again, another victim skrocket. U won't have to look far op, its a sticky in the general thread
    It worked! Thank you both.

Great man! I've been trying to warn people about that radio, but some people don't believe me. Haha, glad you're all fixed up!