[Q] issue with ACTION MEMO, not working... (not saving notes)

Search This thread

silent511b

Jan 19, 2014
Hi there!
I have a Note N9005 and since the last firmware update, i have been starting to get problems with the Action Memo. The problem is, when i try to save a note, the action memo closes without writing to the screen 'saved' and doesn't do anything at all....

Its really frustrating, because i need to take quick notes every day.
I tried to factory reset the phone with the 'power on+volume up+home buttons' method, but nothing happened, the Action Memo still doesn't works... i wiped out all data from the phone, it seems to be a device right from the factory, but the action memo still does not responds to the save command (check button)

I have the phone for a month and i got this problem since the last FW update. I already made more than 50 notes until now, so it was working when i bought the phone on december...

Does anybody have the same problem? Or anybody knows the solution? Do i need to wait for the KITKAT, maybe it will solve my problem? Thanks!

djcsibo

Oct 3, 2007
same problem after OTA update... TMH firmware...(N9005XXUDMK3) it's really annoying! @Silent551b:találtál megoldást?

travcar

Oct 14, 2009
At least I found old memos are in a device folder, actionmemo as jpg that can be view or deleted, but not modified.

Last edited: