Goodbye, Farewell, Amen

Last edited:

BlackHoleSlam

Nov 25, 2010
Houston
We are proud to offer you ICSourcery Version 3.0 The Rehatching
For the Galaxy Nexus LTE on Verizon

Releasesmall.gif

ICSourcery Version 3.0 was a large endeavor by me and Devortex to rebuild the greatness known as ICSourcery, from the bottom up to be more awesome, more flexable, and more fun.

For the first time we did this On Github

https://github.com/TeamSourcery

Credits are given on Github and at

http://teamsourcery....ry-credits.html

Please visit both to see all the great people involved in helping us make this great rom.

Many of you know I started sourcery back in 2010 and gflam joined me shortly after and has been part of team sourcery since than through version 2.0.

Gflam and init2winitapps, were gracious enough to give us their source for sourcery tools which helped the rebuild process, Devortex took over that project and has rebuilt much of it, and made some changes that help us greatly.
I want to thank Gflam for the years we worked together, and wish him and init2winitapps the best.
But did want people to know that they are no longer involved in ICSourcery.
They also allowed us to stay on their server through V3.0 which was great and gave us time to do things right rather than rush to change everything.
Version 3 is totally now on our new and faster server.

So 1 of the things that DevorteX has done is tools will now work with any theme built by anyone, I no longer have to build framework and system ui to enable our tools to continue to work. (do need to keep my signiture on apk)

So themers please help us and the other users out theme it and get it to us to put up in the first theme engine for ICS that continues on in Version 3.

ICSourcery is the most themable rom available.
ICSourcery Theme engine
T-Mobile Theme engine
Ability to change all framework and system ui images
Animations
Fonts
batteries
softkeys
Kernels
pulldowns(both animated and static)
bootanimations (and i believe the first ever bootanimation changer that also changes audio)

Part of the rehatching includes.

New website.

…Team Sourcery… | The Rom that updates itself!

and

New forums

http://teamsourcery....hpBB3/index.php

and Bug tracker... Please submit all feature requests and bugs here for better tracking.

http://code.google.c...ery/issues/list

Known issues-------
1) Led--installing light flow even 1 time will cause our new LED features to break. And lightFlow wont work either.
Please do not install light flow on this rom.

2) Random Bug- when on a Tmobile theme engine theme installing a pull down may cause crashing of systemui.
This is not consistant so hard to track still working on it.
If this happens power button will cause phone to reboot.
and no statusbar or softkeys show.
FIX- use drawer goto apps and settings go into tools and install stock theme. upon reboot all back to normal.

3)My Verizon Login- for my verizon , nfl mobile etc. states incompatible with this device.
I checked and our id is exact as 4.0.4 ota from verizon so not sure why this is.
FIX- goto mods and install verizon login fix.--all good after.

4) Navbar widgets--While adding some widgets it will force close first time re-add widget again and will install the widget.

If you find any other bugs pleas submit them to-- or feature requests.

http://code.google.c...ery/issues/list

We have not tested or worked hard on tablet mode. it may or may not work. for a tablet mode experience. we suggest the best.

http://rootzwiki.com...androids-first/

--Custom LED--Quiethours(including ringer)--Aokp style toggle--Navbar customaztion--Navbar widgets--Status bar font size adjustments--all lock screen centered--boot animation with boot audio--too many mods present in tools to mention--buildprop editor--kernel tweaks--push notifications--autoupdate notifications--overclock settings--wireless ADB--muiu explorer built in--etc.etc.etc.

This rom can not be described. give it a run. thats what nandroid backups are made of

This rom was built upon 4.0.4 r2.1 last synced with google approx 12pm 6/12/2012.

We are far from done.......But with 2 months of hard work we believe we have something special to offer.

This is not built with Linaro. as usual jsut as we are ready to release something new comes along. We will look at the results and determine if this is a benefit.. If it is it will be done.

and without further ado

Official Team Sourcery Downloads

You do not need to register to download but would be nice if you did so.
We will continue to support here also.

Also after installing in mods is a 3.0 addon please install that. as it will add the camera effects. and our great walpapers.apk

Might find some other stuff in mods you may like.

We thank you for trying ICSourcery Version 3.0 We hope you enjoy

Lets Rock

We hope you enjoy Version 3.0 of ICSourcery!!​

Awesome

by me, for me and I love you

eagle1967

Jan 3, 2010
Link is there now

every forum is different so have to play to get everything set up on all forums sorry

PARick

Feb 24, 2011
Wow, just wow! I don't know what I will do with all the free time I'll have since I won't be flashing any ROMs ever again! Great job guys!

Reactions: Zzz73

evolving

Jun 1, 2011
knoxville
Thanks guys I'm sure this will be worth the wait unlike a few ppl that thought you were suppose to be on their schedule.

Bimmer323

Apr 16, 2010
It's been awhile since I've flashed anything and the jitters are pretty bad.......will definately be downloading this tonite! Thanks yall. :D

buckmarble

Sep 18, 2010
Michigan
You all will be very pleased with this build. Its pretty freakin amazing!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

eagle1967

Jan 3, 2010
Update

UPDATE------sorry in the op we mentioned the pull down problem. i could only make it happen 1 time so hard to track. we believe we have tracked it down and fixed it. goto romupdate in the rom and update to version 3.1.
This will also include the 3.0 addon (includes the old notifications Sound) as well as our wallpapaerrs and the camera effects stuff.
sorry for anyone that did come across this bug we hope it is fixed now.

eagle1967

Jan 3, 2010
Themes

3 themes added

Theme Name: Simple Series Orange Stock
color #ff7100

Theme Name: Simple Series Magneta Stock
color #ff0067

Theme Name: Simple Series Cyan Stock
color #00e7ff

Apex Launcher
Browser
Calculator
Contacts
Email
Gmail
GoogleLoginService
LatinIME
Mms
Music
Phone
Settings
SetupWizard
SystemUI
Talk
Vending
framework-res

by your own JohnnyB

kvirus11

May 10, 2012
Somewhere in Time, MI
OK, after a slight wrong turn in Albuquerque,

I downloaded the theme engine apk and installed it, yet nothing stuck...

I tried mixer and HoloPurple on my fiances and neither stick...

I know it's something silly I'm not doing...any ideas?

And sorry again about the totally wrong thread...when my fiance saw Eagle's post she was howling...:D

tdevaughn

Oct 31, 2010
Davidson, NC
OK, after a slight wrong turn in Albuquerque,

I downloaded the theme engine apk and installed it, yet nothing stuck...

I tried mixer and HoloPurple on my fiances and neither stick...

I know it's something silly I'm not doing...any ideas?

And sorry again about the totally wrong thread...when my fiance saw Eagle's post she was howling...:D

THe tmobile theme engine is installed in the rom... go into System settings > ICSourcery Tools > slide 4 3 pages to the right... select theme engine and it will show any themes you already have loaded... if you dont have any then go to the Theme engine Themes option and download any of them... I have not seen any issue with it thus far...

Reactions: LiftdResearch

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

HeaderWhite.gif

JBSourcery Encore Version

Galaxy Nexus (Verizon) Edition

The Final Call

Credits are given on our site - Credits

Release Information
    Listed at Release site

MagicInstall.png

1) Download Rom and Gapps to your Phone’s Storage drive and boot into recovery
    2) Clear davlik cache
    3) Wipe data/cache
    4) Install your Chosen Team Sourcery Rom
    5) Install Gapps
    6) Boot into Rom
    7) Sign in and wait for all market apps to Restore
    8) After market apps have restored Reboot again
    9) Make A backup
    10) Enjoy

The FInal Call

http://teamsourcery.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1086

Goodbye, Farewell, Amen
    From Team Sourcery....

We wish you all a safe and Happy Holidays
    JBSourcery 4.3 Released

Op updated

what is fixed
    1)pgm (rebuilt kernel)
    2)volume wake returns
    3)returned ability to color custom softkeys(see we listen)
    4)wifi tether toggle fixed
    5)keyboard overriding text items
    6)added ability to have lockscreen widgets expanded (thus being able to see all the weather and calendar stuff added without pulling down)
    Version 2.2 released

OP updated.

If you had problems on 2.1 please read

An Open Letter From Eagle1967-
    Version 2.1 Was a mistake released by me because I rushed to make an eta--thus we will give no more eta's
    V2.1 does not meet Sourcery expectations or quality, DO to the rebuild and lack of features I Rushed the release schedule,
    This was my fault.
    But in the future here is what we are gong to do to insure that this never happens again as you expect perfection
    from Sourcery as do I, and even though we may have a bug here or there because of the stuff we do that is experimental
    and never been done before, we expect the main rom to run perfect, fast, stable, and solid. of which 2.1 was not.
    So...In the future we have come up with a way to please the stable daily driver users as well as the crack flashers
    out there.
    Post 2.2 any new release will first be a x.x.x build (ex. 2.2.1) While it should be stable it would have not been extensively
    tested. When it is tested it will be pushed to a x.x (ex 2.3) release. There may be slight additions from the x.x.x
    to the x.x build to insure longevity (such as updated source from Google and such.)
    Themers will them for the x.x builds only So x.x.x while we hope to be stable (better than 2.1) it will be considered beta.
    Thank You for staying with us and I apologize for the bad release and I promise from now on Sourcery will maintain the stability
    Speed you have come to expect.