Missing Videos in Video Unlimited

Search This thread

SirRobin78

Hello!

Yesterday i´ve finished the setup of my new z1 compact. After log in to video unlimited i´m wondering - none of my 6 videos is showing in the video app. on my tablet z everything is fine and right before deactivate my old z1 in the video unlimited app the videos where also there.

but now?

On Tablet Z i can download and play all of them but nothing on my z1 compact.

Is this a bug?

What can i do?

Greetings,

SirRobin

hpsauce37

Sep 10, 2010
Xiaomi 13
It would seem Sony have not included the z compact in the privilege offer so people are not getting the free trials or movies.

Sent from my D5503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

SirRobin78

It would seem Sony have not included the z compact in the privilege offer so people are not getting the free trials or movies.

Sent from my D5503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Yes, you are right. IN the Privilege App there is currently nothing. But the videos are in my video unlimited account, on my tablet z they are ready for viewing and downloading.

But the Z1 Compact doesn´t show anything...

jw021979

Mar 27, 2006
I have found Video Unlimited to be a bit weird/ flaky.
I own 6 videos on Video Unlimited (all from the promotion from buying my Z1 in december).
If I log onto the video unlimted website I can see that I own Elysium and Superbad. If I go through Media Go then I see Total Recall, Django Unchained, The Amazing Spiderman, Easy A and Superbad (Elysium appears to be missing).
On my Z1 I see Django Unchained, Elysium, Superbad and the Amzing Spiderman (missing Easy A and Total recall).
On my Tablet Z I see Superbad only.

I find it weird that Sony can not get them all to show on all devices.

neonpsn

Aug 20, 2013
It´s a very sad issue i think - why can sony fix this issue?

The video library from the z1 promo code is not accessible on the new z1 compact, why?

It is available for the z1 compact! You have to go to the xperia privilege app in the google play store and update it manually there. Once you've done that, go to the xperia privilege app and get your offers. Both of the video unlimited ones (elysium and the 5 films) and the music unlimited (2 free months) offers worked for me and I have them all activated as I write therefore I can confirm that the offers work on the z1 compact. I have only tried downloading one of the films (total recall) and it worked fine so I can't imagine the others not working.

Last edited: