Black statusbar with white battery. (discontinued)

Search This thread

avetny

Jul 16, 2010
Private Island.
Ok I did this for my self and I sharing with you guys.
This mod working only with Odex system. (F340K)

-White battery icon.
-Black status bar (instead of ugly gray)

Instruction:
1) Copy and replace LGSystemUI.apk and LGSystemUI.odex to system/app (please before you copy in to system/app make sure you set the write permission on both apk's which is rw-r--r--)
2) Restart device.

Screenshots:
Screenshot_2014-01-12-17-49-58_zps5975ec5f.png

Screenshot_2014-01-12-17-50-33_zps5feba231.png

Download

Last edited:

Laree

Jan 3, 2014
Ok I did this for my self and I sharing with you guys.
This mod working only with Odex system.

-White battery icon.
-Black status bar (instead of ugly gray)

Instruction:
1) Copy and replace LGSystemUI.apk and LGSystemUI.odex to system/app (please before you copy in to system/app make sure you set the write permission on both apk's which is rw-r--r--)
2) Restart device.

Screenshots:
Screenshot_2014-01-12-17-49-58_zps5975ec5f.png

Screenshot_2014-01-12-17-50-33_zps5feba231.png

Download

USB3 is great upgrade, a lot faster data transfers between computer and phone.:p

N3M3SYS

Dec 11, 2009
Thessaliniki
Hi, avetny, if I just root my F340L would I be able to install your mod? As I can see from the screenshots, you made statusbar trasparent, too, right?
Thank you.

mattwheat

Oct 25, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
Is it supposed to download like this with this file name and type?

Sent from my LG-D959 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1393591423635.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1393591423635.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 313
Mar 25, 2010
Washington Heights, NYC
help

i did this mod but now my status bar and my home screen buttons are gone. i followed the tutorial to the t. can i get the regular files i replaced with these? and are there any odexed roms were i can use on my lg-d959?

kintwofan

Jul 1, 2011
Irmo, SC
OnePlus 7T
Sony Xperia 1 III
i did this mod but now my status bar and my home screen buttons are gone. i followed the tutorial to the t. can i get the regular files i replaced with these? and are there any odexed roms were i can use on my lg-d959?

Here you buddy. This is not flashable. Just extract abs drop in/system/app. By the way i think if you just replaced the odex file you would keep the mod, but fix the fc.

http://www.mediafire.com/?drlhvkaid134o28

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Martini3001

Feb 15, 2012
Darmstadt
www.pepperonas.com
The same fc here... I do exactly what you told me at the beginning post.
And btw: your instruction to repair the fix doesnt work at all. oO

I guess only Titanium can get my device set up in a usable state... :rolleyes:

Edit: Titanium made very worse things well. I dont know whats wrong with your files but you should add an BIG RED WARNING to backup data first, if you dont want to make people angry with your stuff...

Edit2: How to set-up "rw--rr-rr--" first, when permissions cant be changed at SD-card? Oo

Last edited:

kintwofan

Jul 1, 2011
Irmo, SC
OnePlus 7T
Sony Xperia 1 III
The same fc here... I do exactly what you told me at the beginning post.
And btw: your instruction to repair the fix doesnt work at all. oO

I guess only Titanium can get my device set up in a usable state... :rolleyes:

Edit: Titanium made very worse things well. I dont know whats wrong with your files but you should add an BIG RED WARNING to backup data first, if you dont want to make people angry with your stuff...

Edit2: How to set-up "rw--rr-rr--" first, when permissions cant be changed at SD-card? Oo

A couple things. First, what model are you using. Second, since I'm the only one who posted a fix I assume that part about it not working was to me.... So the file I uploaded was for the guy using the T-Mobile device, if yours isn't it won't work for you. Finally, and pay attention please. there is no need for him to put a red backup your data warning. That is ALWAYS the first step when you're modding your phone. That is one that doesn't need to be stated and you feel it does I highly suggest you hold off with further mods until we have a recovery.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, avetny, if I just root my F340L would I be able to install your mod? As I can see from the screenshots, you made statusbar trasparent, too, right?
    Thank you.

It is transparent, but when you go to settings or messages/etc you will see "black" color instead ugly grey.
    Pleade do a back up first.