Increase volume(ULTRA) in DN3 RC2(S5 mod flashed))

Search This thread

jayeshbsoni

Dec 19, 2011
Kapadvanj
I am on DN3 RC2 and flashed S5 mod its a good rom , and i like to increased sound(as i were using boost sound in all previous roms i flashed). So did good research from XDA. After all decided to find ultra volume. And i noticed high volume after using this gain file. Just replace defaul_gain.conf using root explore.

Steps to use the mod are simple-
Download the attached default_gain.rar file.
Extract and find file default_gain.conf
using a root explorer replace default_gain.conf in the system>etc folder.
Backup your original default_gain.conf file in sd card location in case you want to revert back.

ENJOY Ultra volume (tested on dn3v5 its working )

Attachments

• default_gain.rar
    2.6 KB · Views: 2,003
Last edited:

shaman_Turtle

Jan 3, 2007
Le Havre
Hello.
Is it possible to change the volume of the Volume 1 (exemple : for the radio volume is between 1 and 10)
I want to adjuste the volume between 0 and 1. Because vol 1 is to loud for me.
Thank

Sent from my GT-N7100 DN3 V4rc using xda app-developers app

zombie37

Dec 28, 2012
Thank you very much it's working great :good:
but since I am afraid to modify the file my self can you please make another cofig_file with values that rang between ultra and high because I think the ultra volume will seriously harm both the phone speakers and our ears too on the long term
Thanks

geekynoob

Sep 25, 2011
New Delhi
Thank you very much it's working great :good:
but since I am afraid to modify the file my self can you please make another cofig_file with values that rang between ultra and high because I think the ultra volume will seriously harm both the phone speakers and our ears too on the long term
Thanks

Its a copy thread...
See mine for more options.. Thanks..

jayeshbsoni

Dec 19, 2011
Kapadvanj
hi

Bro this is not copied from your, if wana copy why i should post only a single file ?? I also said that i researched much, that means I am honest to say,its not my work. And also not copied from your post, too. And this is ultra sound more thn 60db. U can also apply this mod and check that this mod will provide u more sound than your mod. Again i say this is not my work.
Thanks
Its a copy thread...
See mine for more options.. Thanks..

Waqas

Nov 7, 2004
Bradford, West Yorkshire
I am on DN3 RC2 and flashed S5 mod its a good rom , and i like to increased sound(as i were using boost sound in all previous roms i flashed). So did good research from XDA. After all decided to find ultra volume. And i noticed high volume after using this gain file. Just replace defaul_gain.conf using root explore.

Backup your original default_gain.conf file in sd card location in case you want to revert back.

Works fine increasing volume on the 900h. Music is insanely loud now. But messes up the dialer. So basically, can listen to music but can't make or receive calls. Wonder if anyone has a workaround for that

juancozzarin

Aug 21, 2013
g9ooh

Works fine increasing volume on the 900h. Music is insanely loud now. But messes up the dialer. So basically, can listen to music but can't make or receive calls. Wonder if anyone has a workaround for that

hi, do you resolve de problem with dialer ?, can I use in g900h withput problems?
tanks for answer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.