Alltel milestone x

Search This thread

daywalker04

Apr 18, 2011
Looking for the sbf for this in case of needing to go stock would really appreciate some help

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Here is your link

SBF flash for Alltel MB809 - Milestone X

SHADO_X6_3.1.39_SHADOW_BP_C_02.06.00R_AP_BP_Flex_20_signed_secure_alltel_1ff_P3_USERBLD.sbf.gz
http://www.fileserve.com/file/sAXdN...20_signed_secure_alltel_1ff_P3_USERBLD.sbf.gz

Compression MD5 - 8E155E9189BE6E619CB2E46C7718BF1E
SBF MD5 - 9C67A33735D0ED84155034FB36797C83

Last edited:

SirPots

Sep 30, 2010
holy crap! you don't know how long I have been waiting for this and I don't think it would ever come!!! how did you get this!?

SirPots

Sep 30, 2010
yes it does work but it changes the build number to AWCC which I have no idea what that means, the build I had on it before was RETAIL

EDIT:
Just realized that this is for the AWCC Alltel, unfortunately for me I am on the alltel which Is still being switched to VERIZON. Phone still works though.

Last edited:

eye_rule

Jul 21, 2009
Milestone SBF on Droid X

I have a rooted Droid X that I flashed to alltel's network, however certian things like 3G and MMS were not working so I thought I would try to flash the alltel SBF to the phone and it worked! Kinda...it just isn't booting...I think it just needs to be wiped and SBF flashed again but I'm not sure. Either way now I'm stuck with a phone that I can't boot. Any ideas?

eye_rule

Jul 21, 2009
I figured it out...just needed to get into recovery by booting with home button and pressing the search button and wiping...after that I did another wipe and now everything is working perfectly, I think...still have to check the MMS but 3G is working like a champ!

m16-maniac

Oct 7, 2005
just wanted to leave some important info concerning "STANDALONE GPS"

on my MB810`s i am not activated and have the BLUE TRIANGLE in notification bar with my stock OTA FROYO 2.2.340 or my OTA GB 4.5.596 on both my DX`s

you can not get STANDALONE GPS working if you have VZW and no activation!!!

i flashed to this alltel SBF from above and i have STANDALONE GPS and alot less bloatware from verizon

so we are running android 2.2.1....
is there no GB for this MB809?

thore022

Sep 28, 2010
i know this is an old thread but i know google tends to lead people to this thread so i needed to post. found out today alltel updated their activation number and therfor or atleast in my area this sbf will not let my activate my phone due to the built in old one. if anyone has any solutions please post it even if this thread is old. im also active in the droidxforums i know many people are eventually going to run into this problem as well.

thanks

razorloves

Sep 19, 2007
Miami
Google Nexus 5
Nexus 9
i know this is an old thread but i know google tends to lead people to this thread so i needed to post. found out today alltel updated their activation number and therfor or atleast in my area this sbf will not let my activate my phone due to the built in old one. if anyone has any solutions please post it even if this thread is old. im also active in the droidxforums i know many people are eventually going to run into this problem as well.

thanks
what change? what the new way?

jmgib

Jun 24, 2010
Covington
No, there hasn't been a Gingerbread release for the Milestone X that the regional carriers use. Hopefully it'll come.

eye_rule

Jul 21, 2009
Just flash the Alltel SBF and everything will work just fine. Make sure you don't try to SBF back to 2.2 once you get the 2.3.5 update or it will brick your phone.

Anyone know is there is a Verizon software version that will also leave a brick if you try to SBF to Alltel? I have an X that someone wants me to flash but i'm scared to screw their phone up. It has the 2.3.3 version.

Top Liked Posts