[APP][2.2+] Quixer - Instant File Sharing

Search This thread

Prl91

Nov 28, 2012
Columbus
Incase anyone is interested, I'll be releasing a new version with much faster uploads. I haven't ditched the project, I still use it a lot, but not many people here seemed interested. I'll keep updating Quixer, but it won't be as often as before.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

DigitalUnderground

Oct 4, 2012
Incase anyone is interested, I'll be releasing a new version with much faster uploads. I haven't ditched the project, I still use it a lot, but not many people here seemed interested. I'll keep updating Quixer, but it won't be as often as before.

Hate to revive a dead thread, but from reading the last few pages it seems as if this is a stable app just with not much public attention...

Is this still being worked on? Does it work?

Nvm just installed it and it uses push ads... Gross. Uninstalled

Sent from my AOSP on HammerHead using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Quixer - Instant File Sharing

The Free Version here can now upload and share 50MB files!(Pro can share up to 1GB)

Quixer Now Supports All Devices Running 2.2 And Up!

Quixer is an application I made to help speed up file sharing for developers and users alike. It allows instant transfers of online files and file transfers from your device. Quixer will only transfer files instantly to other devices that have Quixer installed. The Ad Supported version is available here, as well as on the market. The more users who download and install it, the bigger the Quixer network will become. I just ask that if you download it here, and you like it, you give a good rating in the Play Store! Below is a listing of instructions for use, a brief overview of how it works, and a direct download from XDA. Enjoy, and please leave feedback/feature requests!

Instant Sharing Is Quick and Easy. You can share from the browser, by long pressing an image or link and selecting share, or you can also share by uploading your on-device content straight to the cloud. Once uploaded, you can select your recipient and the download will begin immediately on their device!

All Quixer downloads go under "/sdcard/quixer", so they are easy to find. Also, if you plan to use the "Upload And Share" option, the max upload size for one file in the free version is 50MB's. If you ugrade to Pro, you can share up to 1GB. However, you are free to share and upload as many files as you want. The uploaded files will be removed once every day at 12:00 AM Eastern Time, since this is not meant to be a permanent file hosting solution. I hope you enjoy Quixer, whether Ad Supported, or Pro! And please, leave feedback! Thanks : )​

SCREENSHOTS:
    UI has been updated again! Hopefully you guys like this one better : )

Re: [APP][4.0+] Quixer - Instant File Sharing

Bump! Also, I'm getting ready to release a brand new UI today!

Re: [APP][4.0+] Quixer - Instant File Sharing

Why ruin the UI by adding that ugly blue background. It's too busy.

That app uses the HoloUI guideline for the main app structure, but everything else like text and buttons do not fit together well. I suggest you reread HoloUI guidelines again.

JellyB-TSM v16 / Apex Pro

qE0S4.png

Thanks for the feedback! I've never been great at designing. I'll try to make it look a bit better.