[Q] Stock music player keeps restarting track

Search This thread

killerz298

Dec 24, 2007
I am using the stock rom with the stock music player on the Evo 3d. I have my phone connected to my car over BT and I use it to stream music. I play 3 hour long tracks of downloaded talk shows and whenever my BT connects/reconnects to the car the track starts over. For example if I turn the car off to get gas and back on, track restarts. Also, sometimes when the player has sat for some time in pause mode the next time I go to use it (over BT or not) the track shows the saved spot and then a split second later restarts the track. Any way to keep the stock player from restarting the track or do you recommend a 3rd party player?

Nathanation

Mar 22, 2011
Farnham
I've never had that specific problem but I suggest trying poweramp - its a way nicer music player than the standard music app.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk 2

Jep4444

May 25, 2010
Toronto
Ya my stock player was doing that so I switched to PowerAmp, I also found it had a tendency to clear my playlist so it just stopped playing after the current track.

killerz298

Dec 24, 2007
Ya my stock player was doing that so I switched to PowerAmp, I also found it had a tendency to clear my playlist so it just stopped playing after the current track.
Is there any good free player that will solve the problem? I really don't need all the bells and whistles of PowerAmp.

Nathanation

Mar 22, 2011
Farnham
Seriously Poweramp is the best most bug free player, even if you don't use all the features.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk 2