Let's get our M.O.J.O. on(line)! Post pics your M.O.J.O setup!

Search This thread

zektor

Mar 3, 2010
Here's my simple little setup. Consists of two Logitech F310 controllers, Seagate 2TB USB 3.0 had drive, Pluggable Peripherals 7 port hub and of course the official controller. Also has a keyboard and mouse dongle plugged in. I'd love to see others. Post em! (BTW, forgive the white extension cable, it is actually connected to the hard drive as I am in the process of backing it up)

Attachments

• IMG_2208.JPG
    IMG_2208.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Reactions: gwaldo

gwaldo

Dec 30, 2013
Melb.
xpcoin.com
Here's my simple little setup. Consists of two Logitech F310 controllers, Seagate 2TB USB 3.0 had drive, Pluggable Peripherals 7 port hub and of course the official controller. Also has a keyboard and mouse dongle plugged in. I'd love to see others. Post em! (BTW, forgive the white extension cable, it is actually connected to the hard drive as I am in the process of backing it up)

6months old photo, but still using the min combo BT keyboard, charge the AAA batteries on the TV usb with the USB hub under it.
And I keep the mojo on it's side.. i think it looks cool and lets the heat rise.
I'll take more pics when my other controller comes :)

Attachments

• mad-catz-mojo-upright2.jpg
    mad-catz-mojo-upright2.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 84

zektor

Mar 3, 2010
6months old photo, but still using the min combo BT keyboard, charge the AAA batteries on the TV usb with the USB hub under it.
And I keep the mojo on it's side.. i think it looks cool and lets the heat rise.
I'll take more pics when my other controller comes :)

Cool man. I have been wanting one of those mini BT keyboards!

gwaldo

Dec 30, 2013
Melb.
xpcoin.com
Cool man. I have been wanting one of those mini BT keyboards!

I wont recommend the mini nor the micro (button keys instead of real keys unless it a remote maybe), it's okay for quick surfing/emailing but not for chat etc.. great for my travel bag.. but I would use it more if was more fullsize... I need to replace my old wired keyboard mouse.. so i'll be looking for a fullsize BT combo.

From top left:
AverMedia Capture HD II C285, MOJO 4way USB hub, 32GB roms, cheap twin PS clone controllers on one USB, Behringer headset for late night gaming sessions.

My old USB keyboard and MS laser mouse, 7inch Hyundai T7s, Travel clip with my tablet mod.

MOJO CTRLR, retail CTRLR, Shintaro Mini Bluetooth Keyboard.

And under the TV I have a 4way USB hub powered by the TV's USB port.
Attached are two USB AA/AAA battery chargers and a retractable USB cable for the mini combo keyboard to charge.

Not that much really

Attachments

• 20140510_002.jpg
    20140510_002.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 20140510_004.jpg
    20140510_004.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 67

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.