[Q] [q] CarbonROM with Allshare Cast?

Search This thread

Sukram2014

Jun 24, 2014
Cham
Hello forum,

finally this is my first post here ;)

Could you please help me. Can I use my Allshare Cast dongle Samsung with the CarbonROM on the n80x0? I could not find any answer for this question ... but this would be the K.O. forvthis ROM :(

Thank you and greetinx from germany,

Sukram.

chrismin13

Jun 13, 2014
I don't use this ROM but I know that, unfortunately, nothing else except stock unrooted will not work with the allshare cast dongle. Not even miracast dongles. But some have attempted with a chromecast to enable mirroring through the #MirrorEnabler app and it worked but I don't think it was with Carbon Rom. If you have a chromecast that's an alternative. Though, if you are still stock unrooted don't root or mod your tablet!

Sent from my SCH-R760 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: Sukram2014

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't use this ROM but I know that, unfortunately, nothing else except stock unrooted will not work with the allshare cast dongle. Not even miracast dongles. But some have attempted with a chromecast to enable mirroring through the #MirrorEnabler app and it worked but I don't think it was with Carbon Rom. If you have a chromecast that's an alternative. Though, if you are still stock unrooted don't root or mod your tablet!

Sent from my SCH-R760 using XDA Free mobile app