Nov 9, 2009
Every time I try to flash V8 I get

E:Wrong digest:
system/app/Browser.apk
E: Verification failed

wth?

admorris

Jun 8, 2010
After running this ROM, 4g no longer worked...stuck on scanning. I flashed the latest wimax update, but still stuck at scanning. 4g was working fine with Fresh's latests ROM, but not this one. Any ideas?

Btw, I wiped cache several times before flashing and everything else is working smooth as butter. I am using Clockwork Mod if that helps.

masbirdies

Nov 19, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
I can't get the MT Keyboard to work...

Installed it from the SD card and selected it in settings. What am I missing? Everything else seems to be working. Occasional issues with touch sensitivity. I never had that before and cant get rid of it. It's as though I have grounding issues now when I didn't before. THe screen will just go dead to touch unless I turn it off and then on again.

Skywing269

Nov 25, 2008
New York
After running this ROM, 4g no longer worked...stuck on scanning. I flashed the latest wimax update, but still stuck at scanning. 4g was working fine with Fresh's latests ROM, but not this one. Any ideas?

Btw, I wiped cache several times before flashing and everything else is working smooth as butter. I am using Clockwork Mod if that helps.

Same problem here. Latest WiMax radio is flashed but still stuck on scanning.

johnpucillo

Sep 3, 2009
LBI, NJ
Gonna try flashing this ROM again because I want it to run smooth sooo bad! The first time I ran this I was experiencing terrible lag problems and the ROM was sluggish and unresponsive to the point that I would occasionally think the whole thing locked up on me. I love Hero's previous releases so I am gonna try v8 again. Maybe I just had a bad flash last time. I wiped everything clean including the cache. Installing now, let's see what happens

ajftl

Mar 30, 2010
Smoother than any other rom i've tried. No kidding. Faster rom so far. Im staying with this one till froyo comes out for.the evo

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

mrkmrk

May 19, 2010
Austin, TX.
Tried flashing old radios, then tried wiping and flashing old radios. No dice. Nandroid restored, and never have I bee so happy to hear "Freeeessshhhhhh" before :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Too late bro!!! lol!!!!!!!!!!
    what PRI version does everyone have?
    Every time I try to flash V8 I get

E:Wrong digest:
    system/app/Browser.apk
    E: Verification failed

wth?

what recovery are you using? or maybe its just a bad download.
    Did you do anything special when you flashed? Are you using the latest radio/wiimax? I really like this ROM, but something seems amiss on my end with the battery drain ..

Thanks!

I have the new radios and wimax...I just wiped and flashed. I have NO task killer and I have always on data off or whatever that setting is. I'm really surprised its pretty nice for 2.2. Every other froyo rom sucked my battery dry.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App
    @shawnee4885

Make sure you don't have an auto task killer killing it. If you have one add that app to its exclude list.

@SYNTHAXXX

Yeah, I've had the music start playing by itself when I visit a page with the music widget. So have a few other people. Not sure why yet.