[Q] connecting problem

Search This thread
Feb 15, 2013
İstanbul
when i set official rom ( 4.0.4 baseband version is I777UCKL3 kernel version is 3.0.15-I777UCKL3-CL1174199) , Something is wrong. i don't fix it. when i connected to pc with usb cable , it make phone restart show charge units then restart phone and show charge units. that's official rom. i set with kies.

Feb 15, 2013
İstanbul
Trying to decipher that was like watching a puppy fall down a flight of stairs. In slow motion. But you're saying that your phone reboots when you plug your usb cable into your computer right? It immediately reboots?

i dont understand what are u saying. but i said when i plug my usb cable in my computer it's rebooting. firstly if it open it is shoting down then restarting phone and showing battery unit then doing like that.

votinh

Jul 6, 2011
when i set official rom ( 4.0.4 baseband version is I777UCKL3 kernel version is 3.0.15-I777UCKL3-CL1174199)
SET??? set what? What do you mean by that?

, Something is wrong.
Oh, that's bad.

Do you know how to fix it? If you do, just go ahead and fix it.

when i connected to pc with usb cable , it make phone restart show charge units then restart phone and show charge units. that's official rom. i set with kies.
Don't you think it's quicker if you contact AT&T and demand their service since you're on stock.
They might give you a brand new phone too.

Feb 15, 2013
İstanbul
SET??? set what? What do you mean by that?

Oh, that's bad.

Do you know how to fix it? If you do, just go ahead and fix it.

Don't you think it's quicker if you contact AT&T and demand their service since you're on stock.
They might give you a brand new phone too.
unfortunately i don't contact. because i don't live USA. well is this software problem or hardware problem ? which one ?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Trying to decipher that was like watching a puppy fall down a flight of stairs. In slow motion. But you're saying that your phone reboots when you plug your usb cable into your computer right? It immediately reboots?